• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v1.8] [MuseX]

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [Ch. 4] [MuseX] (1.19 GB rar pc source)
162 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
p.s.
and speaking of hard in-game choices, damn, this one has to be one of the hardest Ive ever saw

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EDIT.
UPDATE PATCH for 0.41 version is attached bellow (I say bellow, not above in that spoiler, damn) - unrar it into GAME/ and overwrite when asked.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
In case Oscarsix can't get around to make a proper WT as a few games dropped by, I'm sharing my personal notes (it highlights variables and points only).

It's not color coded, and it's ugly as fuck :).

Just to emphasize, this is just my own personal thing I'm sharing, until someone with actual skill makes a proper one, you've been warned, it's ugly, and it sucks :)
On a sidenote, "trevorfriend" does not seem to have any negative ramification, quite the contrary even, although, little consequences so far.

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
Man ready the op I really wanted to play Farmer's Dreams like a visual novel it's not like I dislike rpg games or anything.

Sadsack56

May 31, 2018
In Chapter 4, Your Dream Demon Jasmine has "Tan Lines" while Linda "nice Angel" does not. Minor point but it sticks out badly.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Well, quite an achievement for the game in Chapter 4! It actually got me to voluntarily forgo a (non-game-ending) creampie :D
The scene where Nova holds Mia's face for you to cum on, you then splatter both their faces and they lick it off each other's faces while kissing was just too good to pass up on.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Perhaps it was done intentionally for the irony? The angel tans naked while the demon has some modesty. "Two things can both be true."
yep, and those hot tan lines make her even hotter:unsure:
demon 1, angel 0
the battle continues... :BootyTime:

Nguyen Phong

Sep 7, 2018
does anyone here have the same problem, i loaded my save from 0.3 and i can't continue to chapter 4, it just ends ch3 and throw me out of the menu. I even play through the whole game again but nothing works

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
does anyone here have the same problem, i loaded my save from 0.3 and i can't continue to chapter 4, it just ends ch3 and throw me out of the menu. I even play through the whole game again but nothing works
using any mods, playing on pc, mac, android....?

Juraj_SVK

Aug 21, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the 8th entry in the Replay room? I have all of them except that one. Thanks

It Was I DIO

Jan 17, 2021
Why do developers always do this man. Its like they all have ADHD, just TAKE. THE . TIME. AND. COMPLETE. ONE. GAME. FIRST.

Now time that could be spent on completing 1 project will now be divided and as a result, both projects will suffer.

Dragonbait

May 11, 2017
Why do developers always do this man. Its like they all have ADHD, just TAKE. THE . TIME. AND. COMPLETE. ONE. GAME. FIRST.

Now time that could be spent on completing 1 project will now be divided and as a result, both projects will suffer.
Well in this case I get it. His patrons wanted this game first so he was kind of forced to shift to please them. Apparently there is less of a call for an actual game that takes some time to play then there is for a PB magazine to flip through. Money talks and in this case those in favor of the game were not his main sponsor's or perhaps sponsors at all.

It Was I DIO

Jan 17, 2021
Well in this case I get it. His patrons wanted this game first so he was kind of forced to shift to please them. Apparently there is less of a call for an actual game that takes some time to play then there is for a PB magazine to flip through. Money talks and in this case those in favor of the game were not his main sponsor's or perhaps sponsors at all.
I feel like its a problem alot of Patreon developers have. For those that do it as a hobby I understand but for those whose actual job this is, thats ridiculous. If im paying for a product or service and all of a sudden the guy im paying says "im no longer working on this product im starting something new", me as a consumer am thinking "wtf dude, im paying you to make this you cant just stop when you feel like it".

Honestly, one of the main reasons I became a pirate, I feel like developers try to take advantage of the consumers too much nowadays and this goes for video games, patreon, most subscription services, etc.

lol this is something that was on my mind for a bit, not just aimed at this threads game.

It Was I DIO

Jan 17, 2021
That is not how patreon works. I am not going to defend the system or not here, it is irrelevant. But reminder that you are not buying a product, you are supporting development.

And if that is your problem, I have a very simple solution so that you don't get "scammed" by those "evil developers". Once the product is finished, go and give them the money you were willing to give them before had they focused their attention accordingly. After all, the product is finished. Right? You are no longer scammed and your risk is zero.
You see thats another thing, the whole notion of Patreon has been warped by the very content creators that use it. They dont sign up to patreon thinking "I can use this to support my passions", they use it nowadays as a funnel for steady income and some even use it as their ONLY source of income thereby effectively making it their "Job".

Reactions: proximus
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes