4.10 star(s) 76 Votes

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
It does feel like she is sister why would be living with her and father if not case
Ever heard of adoption? That's the case with her, that's why there was never a need for an incest patch. It's not like all those landlady roommate games, of course you'd know this if you'd look around more in the thread instead of robotic facepalming.

• Angry
Reactions: Tallomellow32

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Nova wasn't adopted. She was taken in. She lives with them and is treated as family, but she is not the MC's sister, by blood or law. Nor, as far as I can tell, was any such relationship intended (no sign of the usual "she's really your sister but we can't say that" content.) You can find this out by searching the thread or playing the game.

The patch someone created makes no sense unless it also changes the part of the game where it's made clear they're not related. I have no interest in making Nova the MC's sister so can't be bothered to check.

Reactions: Tavi13 and EZ8lt

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
If she's treated like family and under the same father, of course she'll be considered MC's stepsister. They even talk about "not allowed to do that" during their first scene.

The path chosen by the devs is the best one, tbh. On one hand, she's not blood-related to the MC or his father, so they can have fun without getting problems with the no-incest crowd; on the other hand, she's been living with them for so long and has a natural chemistry with MC that the incest crowd can enjoy it 'as if it was incest anyway'.
It certainly feels more organic than those "hey, this is your new stepsister! Oh no, they're already fugging!"

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
She is a sister like kind of character. And they have a siblings relationship. This is without any doubt. In fact, the fairy even call her "taboo girl", what I believe has to be because of this, as there is nothing else that makes her taboo.

Having said that, I really don't see the reason here for any incest patch. The dynamic between the two is clear that their relationship is already complex enough that it does not require any actual blood relationship for the forbidden fruit to be there. But I am one of those persons that do not need blood to consider someone family, so for me it is the same.

Seriously, that girl is 100% perfect. I don't know who were the evil masterminds that created her, but THANK YOU.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Is everyone forgetting about the father telling MC "you must know the truth about Nova" while sick, moments before conviniently dozing off?

There's more to Nova's backstory that we still don't know and that will resurface in the future. She might even be MC's true sister for all we know.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
If she's treated like family and under the same father, of course she'll be considered MC's stepsister.
Stepsister is a legal definition. It doesn't technically require marriage (a common law relationship is enough in at least some countries) but it does require a relationship between the one of the parents of each step-sibling. That is why I said Nova is not the MC's sister by blood or by law. Which are the only two ways that count. Anything else is "like a sister to me."

she's been living with them for so long and has a natural chemistry with MC that the incest crowd can enjoy it 'as if it was incest anyway'.
I agree with this and am surprised it's not enough for the incest fans. They treat each other like brother and sister, which I am sure is what's behind any feelings of "we can't/shouldn't do this." I think I've said this before, but that makes their relationship more interesting to me, because there's technically no social or legal taboo against a relationship, but they still feel like there is.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Is everyone forgetting about the father telling MC "you must know the truth about Nova" while sick, moments before conviniently dozing off?

There's more to Nova's backstory that we still don't know and that will resurface in the future. She might even be MC's true sister for all we know.
I had forgotten. But we don't know what that means. I really hope it's not something as cliché as "she's your sister."

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

Given how everybody falls automatically for her, if there is any secret to do with her identity my guess would be she is the reincarnation of a love goddess!

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
You guys are so boring.
The reason why the incest path is needed is not because of the reasons you mentioned. The problem of future generations is not a problem at all...
Otherwise, why a bunch of erotic novels or games love "incest"?

You should know that the developer of this game also helped the "father and daughter game" draw pictures before.

D

Deleted member 1371216

In my opinion either commit to incest or not. Don't skirt with incestual themes if you're not going for it. Same goes for other games without incest patch but MC lives with the girls for all his life and acts like they're family.

Last edited by a moderator:

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
Nova wasn't adopted. She was taken in. She lives with them and is treated as family, but she is not the MC's sister, by blood or law. Nor, as far as I can tell, was any such relationship intended (no sign of the usual "she's really your sister but we can't say that" content.) You can find this out by searching the thread or playing the game.

The patch someone created makes no sense unless it also changes the part of the game where it's made clear they're not related. I have no interest in making Nova the MC's sister so can't be bothered to check.
You do have to consider the time period the game appears to be set in. There were no adoption laws but if someone decided to take in and raise an orphaned child as their own that child became a part of their family. It was pretty much adoption before things like bureaucracy and red tape were invented.

Reactions: UpYours69

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
You do have to consider the time period the game appears to be set in. There were no adoption laws but if someone decided to take in and raise an orphaned child as their own that child became a part of their family. It was pretty much adoption before things like bureaucracy and red tape were invented.
This is an interesting point. Under those circumstances I suppose it's reasonable (if that's how you want to look at it) to treat Nova as though she is the MC's sister. I wonder what laws, if any, there would have been around incest at the time? Probably none.

I'm still going to view her as not related, because it makes her more interesting to me, and because it's technically true (if there's no law establishing a relationship then it's just a social convention.) But I can also see incest fans taking the opposite view (with no need for a patch :)).

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Given how everybody falls automatically for her, if there is any secret to do with her identity my guess would be she is the reincarnation of a love goddess!
or just a weakened one, and that's why the fairy called her taboo girl.
by the way, did you play price of power ? the catfight was aesome

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I have not played that game. Is it good?
I enjoy it. It's very linear. There are some choices which affect stats, but those really only influence flavor text. So far they don't affect the story much.

The main girl is very pretty. A second girl was just introduced, and she's also cute. My understanding is that it's going to be an optional harem game, and so far it's very vanilla.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I enjoy it. It's very linear. There are some choices which affect stats, but those really only influence flavor text. So far they don't affect the story much.

The main girl is very pretty. A second girl was just introduced, and she's also cute. My understanding is that it's going to be an optional harem game, and so far it's very vanilla.
Vanilla you mean in story or kink? The latter is fine, the former is harder to digest. Although I do like some very simple games with almost no plot when I simply want warm happy feelings.

In the end, I mainly care for conflict, chaos, despair.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Vanilla you mean in story or kink? The latter is fine, the former is harder to digest. Although I do like some very simple games with almost no plot when I simply want warm happy feelings.

In the end, I mainly care for conflict, chaos, despair.
Both? Although, the story of the game is just getting started and there's some weird shit going on so it may be too early to judge.

Reactions: Ayhsel
4.10 star(s) 76 Votes