4.10 star(s) 77 Votes

IneZwei

Aug 5, 2017
Does V1.1 continue past the mermaid scene and the village being raided? Anytime I load my last save file I get the "End of season 1" message and then the game ends, like this new update didn't add anything new.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
The last two updates have only dealt with specials, once Halloween and once Christmas.

Personally, I don't mind stories that are a bit off the MC's radar, however, I think such stories should contribute something to the main storyline. I don't know how much is planned for this VN, but for example something about the story of MC's father and how Nova ended up where she is now, or maybe, if it's technically possible, something about the childhood of MC and his peers. Just something with added value. And not necessarily two in a row.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
The last two updates have only dealt with specials, once Halloween and once Christmas.

Personally, I don't mind stories that are a bit off the MC's radar, however, I think such stories should contribute something to the main storyline. I don't know how much is planned for this VN, but for example something about the story of MC's father and how Nova ended up where she is now, or maybe, if it's technically possible, something about the childhood of MC and his peers. Just something with added value. And not necessarily two in a row.
I couldn't agree more. The story can go on during christmas or whatever. No need for specials alone, unless...

badass

Jul 24, 2017
I guess the problem is solved. Copied the save file and played on the compressed version, progresses to Chapter 6 already. I guess the mod is the problem
Can you share save file to start on chap 6? My game still end at chap 5...

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game
Updated for v1.0.1
  • Best Dialogue options colored green
  • Added a cheats button to the lower right corner when playing
  • Added some scenes from the RPGM version of the game to the scene gallery
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
scrappy Can you please update the mod?

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I deleted everything including all saves and persistent, started new game without mods even tried the compressed and nothing, the game just says end of season 1 and closes to menu. Seriously fucked up.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I deleted everything including all saves and persistent, started new game without mods even tried the compressed and nothing, the game just says end of season 1 and closes to menu. Seriously fucked up.
There is no new story content..

4.10 star(s) 77 Votes