4.10 star(s) 77 Votes

DMC

May 17, 2017
Hey guys,i have trouble with gallery mod. When i play the game, there is no cheat button and the dialog is not green. And in the gallery, chapter 6 is all locked. Thanks

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Hey guys,i have trouble with gallery mod. When i play the game, there is no cheat button and the dialog is not green. And in the gallery, chapter 6 is all locked. Thanks
post that in the gallery mod, which is outdated, and OscarSix hasnt been on since september so....
regardless not the right thread for your post.

Reactions: DMC

DMC

May 17, 2017
post that in the gallery mod, which is outdated, and OscarSix hasnt been on since september so....
regardless not the right thread for your post.
But hasn't it that Scrappy posted a better and newer version in this thread? It is updated for v1.1, just don't work for me.

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game
Updated for v1.1
  • Best Dialogue options colored green
  • Added a cheats button to the lower right corner when playing
  • Added some scenes from the RPGM version of the game to the scene gallery
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
scrappy I just tested the mod with the new version and in the gallery although it seems that scenes are unlocked but you can't click on them and they are not playable.Can you please fix that?

Reactions: Maggi091 and DMC

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated for v1.1
There's two typos in Chapter 3 where you wrote [nova] instead of [Nova].
CH3 Scene 5-8 OddJobs, Redd Sick, Nova Bed 2
CH3 Scene 9 -17

Vigilantee

Feb 14, 2022
Updated for v1.1
Thanks for update

G.S.0909

Jan 30, 2021
Updated for v1.1
scrappy the gallery doesn't get unlocked,can you please fix it?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
hrm this sucks, no new content. so what is the point of this update?? bug fixes? typo corrections? it ends at ch05. even if go back several saves still ends in the same spot. wtf?? this is truly weird,, i can see rpys that say ch6 but where is it?!?

haha nevermind i'm stupid, already played ch6 that's why it ends in the same spot. absolutely nothing new.

Last edited:

Riverburn

Aug 3, 2018
Edit: Fixed scenes not being playable in gallery after unlock

Updated for v1.1
I wonder about this mod. I've installed it, and it seems to work pretty well. However, when I look in the cheat window, I have the impression that the counter doesn't count up a lot.
I'm going for Mina. The walkthrough at one point indicates that if I have more than 2 points with her, I'll skip a certain dialogue option. However, in the cheat window it says I only have two points with Mina, though I did select every positive option with her. is the walkthrough aged? or does this mod mess up the relationship points? or does it not show it correctly?

Reactions: Punto

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
hrm this sucks, no new content. so what is the point of this update?? bug fixes? typo corrections? it ends at ch05. even if go back several saves still ends in the same spot. wtf?? this is truly weird,, i can see rpys that say ch6 but where is it?!?

haha nevermind i'm stupid, already played ch6 that's why it ends in the same spot. absolutely nothing new.

You and me both. :) Was getting real confused and looked at just about everything i could find to see what the problem was. Until i just for the fun of it scrolled in the gallery and found the scenes from chapter 6 and in the end there was the mermaid:oops:

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
@MuseX...so you put FD on hold so that you could focus on this game aaand you're wasting time with stand alone crap that has zero bearing on the game plot? Not only are you confusing people, you're shooting yourself in the foot.
I mean, I'm not on your patreon or anything so I'm not demanding anything, let's get that clear...BUT if it is you have nothing concrete to upload or put out in the foreseeable future, then simply say so. Don't have people hanging on by feeding them crumbs, it's insulting and demeaning.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 77 Votes