4.10 star(s) 77 Votes
Apr 21, 2022
Dammit, I swear that English comprehension is going the way of the dinosaurs
Say that for yourself.

How hard is it for you to understand that my whole point is that this thread gets very less updates from the developers!
Look at 'What A Legend', they inform about the progress of the game daily.

I am not saying MuseX should do the same but an update about the game once per two week could be very welcome.
He did not even inform about the teaser directly.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Its there now??
It seems harem is the way for now... none of the girls are bothered about the MC banging every single of them, though Nova and Nina have a rivarly because of their closeness to the protagonist, but aside of that there isn't a problem between the girls.

Maybe MuseX is going to make us choose one of the girls once we reach the ending, or we just gonna stay in the harem route. Either way works for me... as long as Nova, Evelyn and Brooke keep being bangable hahaha.

Last edited:
Reactions: dylankinodentoten

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
The 'original' Farmer's Dreams is an RPGM game. The current version is R22 but is officially on hold and has not been updated for a while.

There is an unofficial Ren'Py port of that game here which is at the same point as the original game. It is a sort of "VN" version but without the RPGM grind elements (to paraphrase the author Phalzyr). IMO it's a really good port.

Somewhere along the timeline, MuseX started developing this game, which is called Love Season: Farmer's Dreams (as opposed to just Farmer's Dreams). If you read the OP for this game, you will see that the dev said that the two games are broadly similar but that there are differences; one the major ones being the character Nova in this game. She does not exist in the original game. Conversely, there are characters (Male and Female) from the RPGM version who are not present here:

Hence, this one is referred to as Love Season and the original as Farmer's Dreams.
Well, Nova is the best girl in the game.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Say that for yourself.

How hard is it for you to understand that my whole point is that this thread gets very less updates from the developers!
Look at 'What A Legend', they inform about the progress of the game daily.

I am not saying MuseX should do the same but an update about the game once per two week could be very welcome.
He did not even inform about the teaser directly.
Why? He's /They're indebted to you in someway? The information is posted on their Patreon page and the patrons who PAY can see and read it. If you wish to have the same courtesy extended to you, then pay for it. If you are unwilling to do that, stop whining. This is a free site. Some people even call it a pirate site. The dev owes you nothing.

Reactions: punisher2099

nastymunky

Jun 19, 2020
Why Heather and more imporantly her mother Carol didnt make it into this remake? :cry: :cry: :cry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Probably warehoused for slow drip into this game via later 'updates'. Admire the business acumen of the dev - shame that FD is on hold/ shelved but using the same images/ script to run 50-70% of another game with no 'substantial' fresh addition is commendable. Of course, his renders/ script are pretty good (for the genre) too.

Apr 21, 2022
Why? He's /They're indebted to you in someway? The information is posted on their Patreon page and the patrons who PAY can see and read it. If you wish to have the same courtesy extended to you, then pay for it. If you are unwilling to do that, stop whining. This is a free site. Some people even call it a pirate site. The dev owes you nothing.
I am confused. I mean, what are you doing exactly?
I never demanded anything from MuseX.

The wording is of a request. Not a DEMAND. Talk about English comprehension. :sneaky:

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
I am confused. I mean, what are you doing exactly?
I never demanded anything from MuseX.

The wording is of a request. Not a DEMAND. Talk about English comprehension. :sneaky:
And I never said that you did. Exactly where do I say anything about you demanding anything? However, your 'request' reeks of entitlement and all I pointed out was that the only people who should feel entitled to anything are the patrons. Why should the dev post here every fortnight?

Actually, forget it.

EroEroFrog

May 7, 2022
So I am new to this whole game is this how it is.

Farmers Dream - RPGM game, some grind
Unoffical Renpy Port - Port of that game with no grinding or RPGM elements
Love Season - Farmers Dream - This game, another "port" of the original game, expanded on , but with no RPGM stuff.

I see mention in HornyOwls Post that Love Season S2 is coming, is that another separate game? I dont see it on steam.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
So I am new to this whole game is this how it is.

Farmers Dream - RPGM game, some grind
Unoffical Renpy Port - Port of that game with no grinding or RPGM elements
Love Season - Farmers Dream - This game, another "port" of the original game, expanded on , but with no RPGM stuff.

I see mention in HornyOwls Post that Love Season S2 is coming, is that another separate game? I dont see it on steam.
Nope, it's a continuation of Love Season (Season 1). Farmer's Dreams (and by extension the Ren'Py port) is officially on hold while the dev focusses on Love Season. I don't think it's finished as yet so it may not be on Steam.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Does anyone know where the development of season 2 is at right now ?
On May 24th the dev posted on his Patreon page that S2 Chapter 7 was almost finished and he released a teaser. That's all we know, and by "we" I mean most of us on F95 who are not patrons.

UPDATE (29/06/22):

Just a quick update to tell you that the Chapter 7 of Love Season is basically finished! We're just finishing proofreading and programming the gallery before releasing it here in the next few hours!

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 77 Votes