VN Ren'Py Love, Sex & Revenge [Ep 0 (fixed version)] [Animeguy]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Of course, you misunderstood the comment. Let me be clear. The comment means there are members who agree with my OG statement. This means many members agree with me that there are a lot of entitled clowns here. Think before you comment and make a fool of yourself.
Pointing out what the dev did wrong and how his release cycle is not sustainable for the growth of the project is not being entitled, is just pointing out the obvious.

The game has some good things going like the models, but the story is all over the place and the dialogues are rough, pointing this out is not being entitled, is again, pointing out the obvious

If you really want to help the dev, then white knighting and licking his boots is not the way to go, you'll just make him believe he did nothing wrong and won't feel the need to improve anything.

animeguyUX

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2023
Pointing out what the dev did wrong and how his release cycle is not sustainable for the growth of the project is not being entitled, is just pointing out the obvious.

The game has some good things going like the models, but the story is all over the place and the dialogues are rough, pointing this out is not being entitled, is again, pointing out the obvious

If you really want to help the dev, then white knighting and licking his boots is not the way to go, you'll just make him believe he did nothing wrong and won't feel the need to improve anything.
I know I just messed up my story but well I will try to improve with the next update Ep-1 (like writing, telling in detail.)

Reactions: Vortex@

animeguyUX

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2023
Okay, here I am. I have been reading many comments about the story going too fast. The reason is clear and simple: in episode 0, the main character was talking about his life and what had happened to him up until now. (It's more of a recap of his life.) In the next chapter, the story is going to be fast. Well, no, it’s going to be slower. (Only an afternoon should pass.)

Regarding the huge breasts, okay, I will slightly shrink Linda's breasts. There are going to be characters with all body types (A, B, C, D).

Lastly, yeah, I am not a native speaker, so I will find myself a proofreader.

Reactions: Vortex@ and lxh123

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Okay, here I am. I have been reading many comments about the story going too fast. The reason is clear and simple: in episode 0, the main character was talking about his life and what had happened to him up until now. (It's more of a recap of his life.) In the next chapter, the story is going to be fast. Well, no, it’s going to be slower. (Only an afternoon should pass.)

Regarding the huge breasts, okay, I will slightly shrink Linda's breasts. There are going to be characters with all body types (A, B, C, D).

Wait wait, hol up

Whats wrong with Linda's breasts?, they are perfect the way they are, and they fit with the theme of all girls having big tits, in fact thats the only thing that was good from the start :HideThePain:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017

OK, I got the proofreading version from @Saint Blackmoor (Huge thank to him.) I will update this as soon as possible.
I forgot trying to reason with clowns is futile. :sneaky:

OK, this is all I'm going to say.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
seriously man, majority of people have mobile phone than laptop and computer:cautious:
Please, do check your privilege.

Millions, even Hundred of millions, maybe even a thousand million people don't have food and water to eat. Or internet access. Or a phone. Or a place to fucking sleep.

Go away!

Peace :(

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Okay, let's ask the members who the boot licker is:
(ME) the guy defending the dev for legitimate reasons.
(you) the guy defending two entitled clowns for shaming a dev for putting out the update of his free game a little late. (Because real life stepped in)

Have you seen how many thumbs-ups are on my OG comment?

I guess you have joined the ranks of entitled clowns here. Congratulations. :(
I truly hope you don't mean me.

1- I made no mention of whatever release schedule this has or ever will have.
2- I felt and still feel that my reviews were perfectly legitimate, and focused.
3- When I saw you on the thread, knowing full well what you have done for other Dev and Games, I felt relieved, maybe this Dev can get the help he really needs.
4- Now I come here and I get a rather unpleasant vibe here.

It is hard to review a new game, sometimes having to rip to shreds a dream of someone else. I do it the most gentle way possible. Even when the work, the dream, the result is something like this. My sole intention is to make the Dev listen and understand that he truly needs help and why.

I have no ill will towards him, no one makes perfect fried eggs the first time, much less something has complex as this.

I know that there is a story buried under that. Maybe it is even a good story. There's no way to tell yet. There's too much trouble to get over, before we get there.

animeguyUX remember this, most of the people that read this ALSO have English as a 2nd Language. For many of them it is hard to understand when the use of English is good, but it is Impossible when it is as bad as this release was. I mean no harm, I would even offer to help, but English is also not my 1st Language, not even my 2nd.

Peace :(

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020

THAT being said , i'm good to go. i saw this when first released and... just now. so you have a schedule that doesn't go with My preference. it's Your game you do you. i will wait. the body shapes... well it is a fantasy story so i will go with what you make.
MY concern is getting the story told how you want and for You to finish it. a little nip here and tuck there, some help with the 'English', and voilà, you have something worth keeping. good luck friend.

Reactions: animeguyUX

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Love, Sex & Revenge [Ep 0] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 68mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

animeguyUX

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2023
Can anymore reviews?
Also. UI will fixed in the next update (So, I will start working on it.)

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
The Dev needs to fix the grammar a bit. This didn't make sense to me. Also, remove the narrator.If who or what was gone?
Screenshot 2024-06-19 005747.png

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LoveSexAndRevenge-EP0Fixed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: animeguyUX

Bunty365

Dec 15, 2022
Hi dev first of all the game is great and what do you think about promoting your game on discord server's off other devs and game modders who allowed for free of cost for reaching out to maximum people

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes