0xXandXx0

Apr 25, 2019
This is a great game . Andrealphus ,Thanks for your work!

I have some questions and hope someone could help me please!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The fanmade walkthrough still in v19.1. I hope Devs can make a guide with all details . It will be helpful.

Thanks for reading and sorry for my bad English.

Last edited:

Cszar

Jun 19, 2018
Is the studio an unlockable area like the gym?

Because I just got the events around the Studio ( aka Sasha/Kleio/Anna foursome) without ever having stepped foot in the studio if it is a place like the gym

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Okay I think I've finally found a bit of a workaround for the people stuck with Kleio and Anna's threesome. Mossrock if you're still stuck I hope this helps bro.

I did some digging in the code and it appears it might be some issue with an old event as I noticed one of Kleio's events (the one where you watch the sun rise) should increase her max love to 90%, and I've done that but her max was still stuck at 75 for some reason. Perhaps we played an old version of the game that didn't have that max boost? Eh, anyway.

1) First off you're gonna wanna make sure you can use the console (open the folder of the game > renpy > common > 00console.rpy > make sure config.console = True ).

2) You can verify you've already done the part of the story that should have increased her limit by typing kleio.get_flag_value("story") into the console (Shift + O). If it outputs a 4, you've already done it, if it's 3, then you need to do the sunrise event.

3) You can check it beforehand in case this isn't the issue, but otherwise type kleio_love_max = 180 into the console, and bingo, she can now get to 90%. Now just get her to 85% and the next time you're at the recording studio, the date event should trigger.

I noticed the dev mentioned that you need to fugg them both at least 3 times to start -- that's true, but there's a preliminary event that you've probably already done that had that requirement. The date event requires that PLUS they both need to be 85+ love. You need to do this event to get the four some events, and she'll also only keep the kid if she's at 90+ love as well.

Hope that helps, dudes.
Kleio in my save already has 90 LP, Anna 100 LP. already fucked them both more than 3 time. still no date and 3p at studio. my first save I didn't choose guitar skill. well restart it is. some time shit happen. now my 2nd run shit happen again. I gave up. no more 3rd run. at this point I just want to see this event in my save file. console command, hack save cheat whatever. are there anything I can do to force trigger this event ?

Because I just got the events around the Studio ( aka Sasha/Kleio/Anna foursome) without ever having stepped foot in the studio if it is a place like the gym
and this guy got event without unlocked studio.

wtf this event buggy like hell. what the hell happened ?

Last edited:

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Maybe I somehow missed it, but where do I get dye and implants for Sasha?
Just encountered the beginning of this... crap how do I spoiler tag?

I THINK it unlocks when Kleio is at 10 LP and you have the Guitar skill. I just complemented her and all of a sudden Recording Studio.

Last edited:

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
So yeah continuing from the post i made about Sasha dye job... went to living room after eating like a week or two later and got ... a surprise.

Sasha is a Jedi and is holding up a blonde wig with the Force to show me the error of my ways.

But seriously, I assume this was already reported.

EDIT: OK THE EMPIRE IS MAD NOW

Last edited:

Cszar

Jun 19, 2018
So got a bug: after talking to Sasha in the store about breast augments, she disappears entirely after that point

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
I played through a week after the error in my last post, and Sasha so far has a permanent dyed blonde wig hovering a foot to the left of her face.

It haunts my dreams...

sofwhite1

Dec 23, 2017
im ok with netori but netorare isnt my thing so ...
i dunno im starting to think that a lot of the people complaining about NTR are really just complaining about any guy who is not the player character getting laid. There already is a ton of NTR in this game, samantha is married to another dude and bangin him. so is shiori. probably aletta too. lexi as well.
i mean i kinda view all of this as NTR, because i aint actually in the game. bitch is all cheating on me with my avatar. it is obnoxious.

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
So I've been reading the last 30 pages and apparently the Sasha blonde hovering wig glitch was supposed to be fixed in the last update?

Last edited:

Cszar

Jun 19, 2018
So I've been reading the last 30 pages and apparently the Sasha blonde hovering wig glitch was supposed to be fixed in the last update?
Its fixed in the Pateron "19.5.5/19.6.1" , not the one in the thread, or the one people publicly dropped, which last i checked is still 19.5.4

Ashraffrko

Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 224044

Overview:
Love & Sex: Second Base is a dating sim where a geeky guy (hopefully you) gets to be a roommate with two very hot girls and meet others in is daily life. The main purpose of the game his to get lucky and maybe marry the girl of your wet dreams, to do so you must make choices and raise your stats.
Thread Updated: 2019-06-01
Release Date: 2019-06-01
Developer: Andrealphus - - -
Censored: No
Version: 19.5.4 Patreon
Language: English
Other Games: , I Am Not A Slut!
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Current Features:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux
: - - - -
Mac
(v19.5.4): - - - -
Android

Extras: (v19.01.01) -
Thanks to AHD for sharing

View attachment 143282 View attachment 143281 View attachment 143284 View attachment 143283 View attachment 143285 View attachment 108093
View attachment 114143 View attachment 108096 View attachment 114142 View attachment 143290 View attachment 108090
Please
View attachment 224044

Overview:
Love & Sex: Second Base is a dating sim where a geeky guy (hopefully you) gets to be a roommate with two very hot girls and meet others in is daily life. The main purpose of the game his to get lucky and maybe marry the girl of your wet dreams, to do so you must make choices and raise your stats.
Thread Updated: 2019-06-01
Release Date: 2019-06-01
Developer: Andrealphus - - -
Censored: No
Version: 19.5.4 Patreon
Language: English
Other Games: , I Am Not A Slut!
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Current Features:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux
: - - - -
Mac
Android

Extras: (v19.01.01) -
Thanks to AHD for sharing

View attachment 143282 View attachment 143281 View attachment 143284 View attachment 143283 View attachment 143285 View attachment 108093
View attachment 114143 View attachment 108096 View attachment 114142 View attachment 143290 View attachment 108090
Update New Version please

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
Question: If you choose to play as Bree in the begining, is it possible to have Mike not use the condom during sex? aka can he blow inside and pregnancy happen?

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
well RIP there is a delay on the next update as developer's brother passed away yesterday unfortunately

i hope he takes the time to sort out his troubles

3.60 star(s) 272 Votes