grumpbert

Dec 14, 2019
The game has the NTR tag, does it have a lot of NTR? I remember playing it a few years ago, but I don't recall any NTR
Off the top of my head only the Alexis route has hard ntr in it and your boss route technically has ntr but you dont see any of it

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How do I start a Christmas office party event?
Haven't played it yet but if it works anything like Halloween, just move towards christmas in game (going to the office once in a while might be needed, maybe even working) and the game will lead you.

How the female protagonist in game? Earlier people post that it is meh. Still meh or okay now?
Meh.

so is the Shiori path fixed yet?
What was wrong with it? Had no problem in my last playthrough.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Emma's page got some instructions here in .
While there are instructions, its still a case that even if Emma is open to vaginal penetration in cowgirl or missionary, she's still in pain doing Reverse Cowgirl. So its probably a bug in the game.

Knyazev

Aug 2, 2017
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android
(v21.9.1): MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Others: COMPRESSED
* - TORRENT*

Extras: Walkthrough PDF (v20.10.3) - Scene guide - Gallery Mod* -
Fan Sign

Reactions: josé henrique

nordic

Jun 19, 2017
@Andrealphus
so in 22.1.0a I've encountered an error on the Lexi & Sasha route where I've done Lexi, Sashas' routes and Samantha's revenge route but after the threesome the game freezes up and goes into an error loop

Sasha is a sexslave(without colloar?), Samantha moved in and I can't recall if lexi offered herself or not, though she should have to get that far on the Lexi & Sasha route

edit: traceback

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2018
Besides Alexis , are there any other NTR in the game ?
There's a couple scenes. If you don't romance Sasha there's an event where you find her blowing her ex, you can find Bree and Sasha fucking in the shower if their lesbian scores are high, Lexi has an event chain where you can choose to pimp her out to Jack, there's a one time event where you can pimp out one or all of your co-workers for extra cash, and Aletta is sleeping with Dwayne for one of the storylines with a scene for group sex with her with Dwayne and you with Lexi. And depending on your definition of NTR (because apparently everyone has their own) there's MFM scenes with Sam, Sasha, and Lexi.

For anyone afraid of the NTR boogeyman, you have to pretty much intentionally trigger these scenes and some of them have obscure conditions to start them.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 278 Votes