Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Love & Sex Second Base [v24.5.1d] [Andrealphus] - Compressed

Win/Linux [743 MB]
- - - -

Mac [738 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
Does each patch still break the entire save or did they fix that? Having to restart from ground 0 every single time was the reason I stopped actively keeping up with this game tbh.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Does each patch still break the entire save or did they fix that? Having to restart from ground 0 every single time was the reason I stopped actively keeping up with this game tbh.
I have had one occasion, years ago, where my save broke with an update. After that I could continue my games without problem (of course sometimes I have retroactively missed out on added stuff which had happened before the time of my save), so I would say "no", but your experience seems to be entirely different, so there may be other issues at play.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LoveAndSexSecondBase-24.5.1d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Great mod, thanks for the upkeep. Wanted to mention though before I forget, there is a minor bug I ran into where I mysteriously lost 2 hours without an event at 12pm. I believe it happened shortly after starting the maid path on the next day. Likely because of how bree_event_04_MOD works with a duration of 2 hours regardless of if it actually has to trigger the event.

Not really a big deal though, I'd trade 2 hours for being able to do both routes any day if it's not an easy fix.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Did Reona ever get her dick lollipop? Or do we have to pretend she has a dick shaped lollipop still?
I wonder the same about Dwayne at the bitchy harem wedding. Do the players have to pretend he's not present among the guests at the ceremony, since he was already dead by that point in the story. That's something I wasn't expecting to see at first when I reached that part.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
anyone knows if we will get more cherie content? like in a dlc 2 or something like that
If there's a poll on Patreon and she wins alongside other LI teasers (Kiara, Violaine, Natalie and so on), she could become a full-fledged LI. It'll be up to the dev.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes