ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
btw, game's updated. im lookiing forward for the new version.
Do you mean the v21.9? or a newer one? v21.9 has been in beta now for over a week even though it's been said that every patch will go out of beta a week after it's release. It probably has to do with the fact that the wiki was removed (since fandom decided to remove all adult content wiki's) so it had to be remade which took a lot of time for the games creator to fix.

Lokisama

Jun 3, 2017
Would it be possible to add different background music for each season The main theme that plays like 90% of the time gets a bit tiring when you have started the game over and over again with different updates. or maybe add an option to change the background music. Not saying the music is bad but listening to the same tune for long just drains it.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Sorry, because i read the walkthrough, when Dwayne got fired, Cass also leave the game. So i have to chose between Aletta and Cass?
You don't have to but he needs to get through the investigation intact. You can get rid of him easily later on. Also, having him "in hand" allows for some fun with Cass.

Reactions: tntltct

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Would it be possible to add different background music for each season The main theme that plays like 90% of the time gets a bit tiring when you have started the game over and over again with different updates. or maybe add an option to change the background music. Not saying the music is bad but listening to the same tune for long just drains it.
I believe you can toggle the copyrightfree music off and just listen to your own playlist outside the game. Not ideal, sure, but getting more variety or original music is... not as easy or cheap as you might think, although, judging by the voice acting it might not be long before Andrealphus decides to hire a composer for the game.

Reactions: Jrar
Jun 22, 2017
We just need a hero to go to:

And download the new patch :X
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October weekly alpha 1
Hi guys :)
This is the content for today's weekly update for Love & Sex:
Features:
  • 5 new sexy dresses (Cassidy, Alexis, Lexi, Kleio, Kylie)
  • Adjust Hanna schedule at work
  • Cassidy & Kylie close views
  • Command girls to wear/unwear sexy outfits
  • 2 new expressions (Palla, Hanna)
  • Update Alexis Missionary
  • Update Alexis Reverse Bedroom to Alexis Cowgirl
Fixes:
  • 30+ bugs fixed
You will be able to download it .

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
We just need a hero to go to:

And download the new patch :X
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October weekly alpha 1
Hi guys :)
This is the content for today's weekly update for Love & Sex:
Features:
  • 5 new sexy dresses (Cassidy, Alexis, Lexi, Kleio, Kylie)
  • Adjust Hanna schedule at work
  • Cassidy & Kylie close views
  • Command girls to wear/unwear sexy outfits
  • 2 new expressions (Palla, Hanna)
  • Update Alexis Missionary
  • Update Alexis Reverse Bedroom to Alexis Cowgirl
Fixes:
  • 30+ bugs fixed
You will be able to download it .
Why? What would be the point in getting an alpha version now when we can wait a couple of weeks and get the full patch.

senzze

May 20, 2020
guys need a i bit of help with emma...i´ve already done her history without be samantha boyfriend and i dont lie to her when she ask if i having more girlfriends....then when i went with emma in a date at park and done the picnic....she reduce her LP and cap at 12....then the tracker says i need to do some sexy role play after a date with emma...but cant invite her cause her LP is to low and cap...and the walkthrow is too outdate now...so how can i do that with emma or when can i trigger her event????

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
And from now on, use the fucking search function, because I can guarantee people have asked the same thing in the last month.
FYI, this is the first post of this kind that comes up when you search "minami suspects" and its derivatives.

Yelling at someone for not using the search function is cringe.

Reactions: Jrar

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
FYI, this is the first post of this kind that comes up when you search "minami suspects" and its derivatives.

Yelling at someone for not using the search function is cringe.
Digging through old posts is even more cringe.

And you'll also notice that the question was also answered, which you conveniently cut out of your quote. So good job there, sport!

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
the real cringe is not being able to shut up during an internet baby argument now stop flooding the thread and get a damn room already

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
Question about Minami:
I went through her entire main questline, did the visitor and both of the 'confront Minami' events, and got to the point where you can ask her to go steady. She said yes, but her status didn't change to girlfriend. She also does not have the propose option even though I have a wedding ring in my inventory. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I see an ignorable error at each and every action at the office.
  • Yes, I am using the in-game cheat.
  • No, I am not changing anything in the console.
  • No, I am not using a mod of any kind.

I am using 21.9.0 because no one has uploaded 21.9.1 to F95Zone yet.

P.S. Well, well... I met Aletta and now the error doesn't appear anymore.

P.S.S. Well, fuck! I hire Shiori and it's back.

Rich (BB code):
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/cl/class_room.rpy", line 208, in <module>
  File "game/cl/class_event.rpy", line 103, in get_valid_events
  File "game/cl/class_shtick.rpy", line 153, in test
  File "game/cl/class_util.rpy", line 51, in safe_eval
Exception: Invalid Condition: not (Harem.together("aletta", "shiori")
unexpected EOF while parsing (<none>, line 1)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "start.rpyc", line 405, in script call
  File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 208, in script
  File "/Users/private/Documents/Games/LoSeSb.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/Users/private/Documents/Games/LoSeSb.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/cl/class_room.rpy", line 208, in <module>
  File "game/cl/class_event.rpy", line 103, in get_valid_events
  File "game/cl/class_shtick.rpy", line 153, in test
  File "game/cl/class_util.rpy", line 51, in safe_eval
Exception: Invalid Condition: not (Harem.together("aletta", "shiori")
unexpected EOF while parsing (<none>, line 1)

Darwin-19.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Love & Sex : Second Base 21.9.0
Sun Oct 10 01:45:40 2021

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes