cazala

Sep 14, 2018
I can't trigger "Minami snooping around" event. I think I had fulfilled all conditions. I had a threesome with Bree & Sasha the night before, had sex with Minami before, and wake up at 7am. Please tell me what I'm missing.

Last edited:

Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
Knocking on the bedroom door of a girl who is changing (IE in her underwear) gives an error, It works fine if she is sleeping or fully clothed. I can upload a save prior to the error if wanted.

edit: It looks like an error is passing the girl object, it tries to run the say() operation for AngryGirl, which throws a not found error.

Last edited:

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
This game will be finish this year or later ? Thank
Pretty sure it will be finished later on then this year. While I am not a developer of this game at the moment Mike's route is very fleshed out while Bree route is still fairly empty compared to Mike's. When it comes to all the girls so far on the Mike route I still believe there are a few more girls that will be added but even if there won't be there are still a lot of girls whose routes are not finished yet by my guess, since I am pretty sure you need to be able to marry every girl for their routes to be seen as finishable. There is also the fact that I would say you need to be able to get a girl to 100 LP to "complete" her route.

At the moment you can't marry Alexis/Ayesha/Camila/Cassidy/Emma/Hanna/Harmony/Kylie/Lavish/Morgan/Palla so in short out of the 21 girls, 11 of them don't have an ending yet and even more girls including those who are marriageable can't have their LP maxed yet, far as I know or at least I don't know yet how to trigger endings with these girls.

I'm gonna take a guess that the game is at least 2+ years away from completion though I might be wrong.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
But to nail you down: you cannot deny that it will only be released when it will be released?
But the game is already released so how will it be released when it's already released?

Wouldn't it only be finished once it is finished?

Shirohige

Jul 4, 2017
Pretty sure it will be finished later on then this year. While I am not a developer of this game at the moment Mike's route is very fleshed out while Bree route is still fairly empty compared to Mike's. When it comes to all the girls so far on the Mike route I still believe there are a few more girls that will be added but even if there won't be there are still a lot of girls whose routes are not finished yet by my guess, since I am pretty sure you need to be able to marry every girl for their routes to be seen as finishable. There is also the fact that I would say you need to be able to get a girl to 100 LP to "complete" her route.

At the moment you can't marry Alexis/Ayesha/Camila/Cassidy/Emma/Hanna/Harmony/Kylie/Lavish/Morgan/Palla so in short out of the 21 girls, 11 of them don't have an ending yet and even more girls including those who are marriageable can't have their LP maxed yet, far as I know or at least I don't know yet how to trigger endings with these girls.

I'm gonna take a guess that the game is at least 2+ years away from completion though I might be wrong.
Thank for your point of view in this question ^^

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Ok I've been playin this game for a while and honestly I don't know if it's a bug,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On Lexi personally I have never had any issue with triggering the threesome. The requirements to do so is that Lexi must have been on a mall date and Sasha must have been in the clothes shop while collared (though I think it might work without collaring I haven't tried that but it always works if she is collared). Then you must have gifted Sasha a sexy dress then if your have randomness turned of Sasha will be at the nightclub every saturday night so you need to go on a date with Lexi on a saturday that ends up at the nightclub. Then do the same with Sasha and once your at the club a threesome will start. Then if you've also finished Samantha's route and your in an open relationship with her just start the threesome again by taking either Sasha or Lexi to the nightclub on a saturday again and you'll get the foursome.

On Ayesha I've also had problems with it starting in the newer updates however check her max LP if it's already set at max 30 LP then you've already "passed" that date and can instead go for the cinema date and just keep working on her route. For me it seems that just doing a beach date or whatever just made the game pass the specific beach date event.

Lastly on Camilla unless stuff have been changed I am pretty sure it's enough to just turn in evidence of her stalking you to met and initiate Camilla, if it's become Bree specific then I've missed that since I lately only try to go for Kylia since I want the taming harem.

Last edited:
Jul 10, 2020
has anyone had the issue of not being able to talk about TV? i forget which band member it is but one of them requires you talk about TV with them and they are one of the only characters where that isn't an option for me.

Reactions: FKA_Cigs

rock2ez

Jul 31, 2021
Question about Emma
She's LP is 60 and still refuse to kiss, says she is not ready yet
I followed the Wiki, Samantha is not my gf

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes