JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
sometimes i wish the author would focus on a single character until they were finished. but i guess this way pads out dev time.

Reactions: AzuraMeta

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
sometimes i wish the author would focus on a single character until they were finished. but i guess this way pads out dev time.
Whether a dev does all characters one by one and completes them or incrementally moves them forward, it is the same amount of content and work. While you may think one or the other is better, generally speaking it does not change dev time.

nope only use cheat but i think this ver fixed
Using a cheat may lead to unforeseen problems later though, since technically they cannot be in game at the same time and if they show up both someplace it may lead to confusion.

Reactions: LostAtAnchor

Ravager210

Oct 8, 2019
So I'm curious, is there a route/path with the bridesmaid yet? I figured since she's in the lineup with all the other girls in the main artwork she would be, but if there's a way to get with her, I haven't found it.

Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
So I'm curious, is there a route/path with the bridesmaid yet? I figured since she's in the lineup with all the other girls in the main artwork she would be, but if there's a way to get with her, I haven't found it.
Mike can have a threesome with her and Samantha on Samantha's revenge path

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Love & Sex: Second Base [v21.9.1] [Andrealphus]

Win/Linux v21.9.1 · · · (329.1 MiB :: 1.04 GB)
Mac v21.9.1 · · · (294.9 MiB :: 1.01 GB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Last edited:

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
why did you guys update the thread? this is not the full update, that's just october's first weekly alpha, there's still like 2-3 to go

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
Why should a bugfix or similar not be put into the thread?
it honestly feels silly to put a quarter of an update with minor fixes in here, might as well wait a week and a half for the whole thing plus the rest of the fixes since each weekly update has a buncha fixes too.

AdonisDF

Jul 4, 2018
it honestly feels silly to put a quarter of an update with minor fixes in here, might as well wait a week and a half for the whole thing plus the rest of the fixes since each weekly update has a buncha fixes too.
Or they can update it as they are, let people know what's been updated, and if you don't want the small updates you can just wait the week and a half.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes