alias16

Apr 20, 2021
Are these voice actresses professionals? I feel like I heard some of them before in video games, but I'm not 100% sure.

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
- Minami will be allowed to be proposed to after the completion of Angela's arc
So, is this the fix to that glitch I found where asking her to go steady doesn't change her status to girlfriend? And I'm assuming "completion of Angela's arc" just means getting her LP back to 100 and doing both talk events that follow Angela's visit.

rcz2000

Aug 23, 2016
Anyone having issues with the new android version?? Last one worked fine but this on just sits on the loading screen
??

Reactions: cacad

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Anyone having issues with the new android version?? Last one worked fine but this on just sits on the loading screen
??
They updated the Android version to the latest version? It's tempting to re-download it but I'll wait for the other fixes and stuff that they're still doing before downloading the whole thing again.

Dokata

Sep 1, 2018
Guys I fucked up :( does anyone know what needs to be edited in the save file to trigger the taming harem event?

KhanJr

Sep 15, 2017
Is male protagonist path finished?
It's not really a narrative game with a main plot to finish. For a number of the girls, it's possible to eventually marry them and receive an ending. Content's still being added, though.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Guys I fucked up :( does anyone know what needs to be edited in the save file to trigger the taming harem event?
There may be exceptions and so somebody else may give you a more positive answer, but generally speaking in this game screw ups are not fixable by console commands or save game edits, since they have consequences along the board with other characters as well, so it is probably less time consuming to go to an older save and play differently than to look for some "code solution" unfortunately. I know that sucks, been there myself, but it is the way it is.

Reactions: Dokata

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Prerequisites: Already formed the home harem, Had a threesome with Bree & Sasha the night before, Had sex with Minami before once, wake up 07:00 - 09:00, times denied Minami < 3
Minami is trying to figure out what is going on between Mike, Sasha an Minami. She bursts into Mikes room after he had some fun Bree & Sasha.

• If MIke tells Minami that he is not in the mood that will lead to 2 new options he can choose from:
    • He deny that there is anything between him and the girls. Minami will get angry and storm out of his room. (increases times denied by +1)
    • If he tells her that he sleeps with Bree and Sasha, Minami will leave his room. (this will lead to Minami's request)
  • "Come here": Mike sleeps with Minami to distract her. (increases times denied by +1)
I started a new game and can't get this to trigger even though I have all the prerequisits. No matter what I do I can't wake up at 7:00 or later when I have a threesome always six or before. I can initiate the threesome with 1 energy at 23:00 and still wake up at 6:00 with 10+ energy. Any suggestions

UncleGeorge

Nov 25, 2018
Man... why is this game still having hiccups every couple seconds, it's driving me nuts and literally no one seems to have a fix for it... -_-

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes