maximus_841

Nov 15, 2020
I'm unable to add Samantha into the Harem. Calling her about the home situation doesn't work. It's just generic chat.

Is this because I changed her to girlfriend status? IMG_20211010_142042.jpg

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Just gonna ask if they're going to update the Android version from v21.7.1 to the now latest v21.9.1?

Or am I wrong and there is an updated version but didn't bother to check the pages yet?

Sir-Blues

Oct 23, 2017
I get the feeling that the reason Shiori's plot still isn't progressing past meeting her in the strip club is because I started the game in autumn... and I seriously hope I'm wrong, because of how tedious Cassidy's plot actually is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Someone told me that the free version is a demo?
It's really not, but also yes. Demo is short for Demonstration, so it does qualify as such. In reality, the free version is similar to the paid/full version, but lacks many of the love interests present in the full game. Think of it as a free base game which you can play to completion, but lacks the many features the paid DLC includes, which are arguably as much if not more than the base game.

Bolvol

Oct 5, 2021
It's really not, but also yes. Demo is short for Demonstration, so it does qualify as such. In reality, the free version is similar to the paid/full version, but lacks many of the love interests present in the full game. Think of it as a free base game which you can play to completion, but lacks the many features the paid DLC includes, which are arguably as much if not more than the base game.
So, in other words it's the same game with same content but the only difference is that the other has exclusive offer while the other doesn't have?

It's like buying an instant pasta versus on the restaurant. The two are the same but different.

By any chance, you know any site where I can get the restaurant pasta for free?

Yaarah

Oct 11, 2021
This is a very charming game, I especially love the art style it has! Kudos to the developer for improving the quality of their games so much and in such a short period of time at that!

• Love
Reactions: MisterDuck

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So after playing through the game to get all the girls (or as many as possible) I thought I'd add a short walkthrough on how to best achieve that, gonna try and keep it as short as possible, I won't go into details but more point at in what way to go at it and mentions important choices that either locks you out of stuff or might affect future updates. I will also suggest paths and actions that will allow you to make them your sex slaves.

This is for game v21.9.

Gotta catch them all (Mike playthrough)
First of I would highly recommend you try this on a new game plus because it will make everything easier.
New game plus let's you inherit all your earned stats, skills and money but no relationship/work progress, items, cars or home upgrades will carry over.

Now moving on to the girls

First of something to keep in mind is that you can have sex with any girl you want but try to keep it to at most once or twice. Once you have sex with a girl 3 times this will trigger the game to check if the other girls in a harem have also slept with you 3 times or more and if thats true then the game will start the harem introduction which if it happens too early will make at least the one with the lowest LP leave the game forever or both of them. We therefore want to avoid triggering this until as late as possible as to build as much LP and KP as possible so that the harems can be created. You can of course if your having sex with Bree and Sasha choose to keep having sex with one of them over and over as long as you haven't slept with the other one 3 times. Also far as I know the game only counts sex thats happened during a date.

Lastly the girls I will be going through will be the recommended priority to finish their routes. You will of course be able to work on multiple girls at the same time just don't go to far with a lot of them at the same time if specified or you might risk losing them.

At this point it's fair to go for pretty much anyone just if you wanna go for Anna/Kleio/Morgan you should work on all of them together to not risk losing any of them. Anyways I'll go over them now.

The next one is a bit of a special case and is the only girl you can choose to "trade" for someone else. I'd recommend going for her among the last girls but I'll mention her earlier simply because she requires you to avoid other girls when she's around.

Now for the next part I'll go over the office harem which is a bit tricky. To go over it briefly Shiori is available early and you can complete her route at any time without a problem or conflict with any other character. Audrey can be unlocked on her own and Aletta has to be unlocked to unlock Cassidy + Lavish, Cassidy's route has to be finished to start the office harem and also finish Aletta + Audrey route. Of note is that to finish Cassidy's route you must have the martial art skill or you will get a game over if you don't have it you can get it by going to the beach and learn it from the master (you can only go to the beach during the summer) the master has a 50/50 chance to appear on tue/thu/sat between 10-16 if you don't know martial arts then after this you need to keep going to him for training until you reach 100% then train once more and you'll learn the martial arts skill. Now I'll go over Aletta/Audrey/Shiori first since you might as well start working on those three and Cassidy + Lavish will be introduced along the way.

Thats all the girls in game so far that you can get. Outside of these it's worth to mention a few others that might be included in the future.

The first girl is Cherie who you meet during Cassidy's route and seeing as you pretty much promise to start a fling with her once the whole Dawyne buisness is over and done for it's almost a given she will be introduced into the game eventually or it won't make much sense.

Next we got Reona who Bree will introduce at the university once you get her LP to 50 which strongly hints at her being introduced in the game after you've gotten this introduction.

Another girl is Natalie who appears on Samantha's route it is a bit unclear if she will be added or not but she already has three scenes in the game two of her being the one Ryan cheats on Samantha with. She also appears on Samantha's last meet up for sex during the revenge path for a threesome if you took the longer route to reach the revenge path. It's also worth to mention that both Reona and Natalie is included in the start up picture for the wiki which includes all the girls available in the game.

Lastly Gwendoline who is Anna's ex and appears on her route seems to be someone who I also think might appear in the game eventually.

All in all I am more then 90% sure Reona and Natalie will be included eventually and not adding Cherie would make it weird. Outside of those three Gwendoline is more of a maybe though I wouldn't mind a girl with more cushin for the pushin ;D

But yeah thats all for now. Tried to keep it as short as possible when I thought the in game guide was enough to get a girl and I hope this will help some ppl out there.

Last edited:

Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
Samantha's wedding is over. Revenge hasn't started yet. Afterwards, he told Samantha the truth about Ryan and did not apologize. After that, Samantha disappears and calls are unavailable. Is it a bug?
If after that you talk it her and she ask you if you seeing other girls and depending your choice she can be gone forever.

in this wiki you can have more clear information.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes