MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
What does your Story Tracker indicate?

Or because it is harem related it's not indicating anything specifically about it?

And what exactly are Sam's stats at this time as well?
I uploaded a save a few posts back, it's probably easier to just download that then for me to list everything here. Unless you'd prefer that?

thinkingone12

Dec 12, 2018
Has anyone managed to get the Minami nightclub scene? And if so, how?

I've definitely got enough Siscon points- in fact I'm having to duck Minami at home to avoid the Mattress Wrestling scene, and I've seen Minami at the nightclub, I've talked to her at the nightclub, and I've danced with her at the nightclub, but I don't get the scene on the wiki or the one described in the in-game guide that says "Meet Minami in the nightclub". Is it just random? Or is there some other trigger I need to do?

player22

Mar 19, 2020
Okay guys, I've been stuck on this for months. I have been working on the Home Harem, and I have everyone (Sasha, Bree, Minami and Lexi) except Samantha. The in-game guide says I have to call her about to 'talk about the home situation'. But whenever I call it's just the standard joke/tease response. I have (literally) tried calling at every possible hour, and from almost every single location in the game but the 'conversation' doesn't trigger. Can someone explain this to me? Or even better, help me?
You talk to Bree and Sasha each about Samantha. Then you have to call with your phone Samantha. I don't how exactly how this worked for me, but I took Samantha first into the harem, not Minami or Lexi. The phone call I made was at 8 am from home (I think living room or maybe bedroom).
That wasn't the first phone call I did however, cause I didn't know what I was doing. First I called her for a booty call - that didn't do anything, then I called her and invited her for a date at the house. That didn't do anything. Had sex both of those times. Maybe it takes raising her sex count, or some time needs to pass by. Try talking to her in person, then date at home, then inviting her to the home early in the morning. Samantha had both of her main bars unlocked to 100. The wikipedia sadly is very unspecific.
Also it might be a bug.

player22

Mar 19, 2020
Can anyone help me confirm something about Emma?
So, did Samantha NECESSARILY have to introduce the MC to Emma as her boyfriend for us to keep progressing with the Emma quests? or is that just one optional path in the Emma quest line?
In the wikipedia, Emma section, quest "Talk with Samantha" - is this an optional boyfriend path or is this the only path?
cause I kind of feel stuck with Emma and I don't know if I'm perhaps not doing something well

Other question
Is there any better way to get Minami siscon points rather than just using kissing? I have no idea what they mean in the hints, "only if the MC show his ding-dong himself". How do you show it?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Can anyone help me confirm something about Emma?
So, did Samantha NECESSARILY have to introduce the MC to Emma as her boyfriend for us to keep progressing with the Emma quests? or is that just one optional path in the Emma quest line?
In the wikipedia, Emma section, quest "Talk with Samantha" - is this an optional boyfriend path or is this the only path?
cause I kind of feel stuck with Emma and I don't know if I'm perhaps not doing something well

Other question
Is there any better way to get Minami siscon points rather than just using kissing? I have no idea what they mean in the hints, "only if the MC show his ding-dong himself". How do you show it?
(Again: it's a wiki, but it's not Wikipedia)

No, you don't have to be introduced as a boyfriend, indeed it is easier if you're not. E. g. the "talk with Samantha" event is simply skipped, if you want to: as a success.

Getting the events of Minami is faster than just kissing (though you might want to do it from time to time). The "ding-dong" is part of her story progression after having earlier stuff done. You might wanna be home in the afternoon from time to time. Check the wiki for details please.

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
This game really loves to piss me off. I miss the Cassidy confession because even though I have a week, it decided to do it in 3 days and just so happens to fall on the same day as the halloween party. Which is a non skippable event.

Last edited:

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Just interacted with Kylie in the library at the Uni and due to one of my responses she went all bat crazy and started insinuating if I was smitten with Minami who hasn't even moved in yet.

WTH!

Anyway, I was going to attempt the Taming Harem but per the Wiki it's one of the more difficult ones to obtain in the game. Is Kylie touting Minami as my love interest already throwing a wrench into the Taming Harem plans? Not sure if she needs to state Ayesha as the love interest or it doesn't really matter whose name Kylie stated there?

Tbh, I haven't even met Ayesha yet either so should I just hold off on meeting Kylie for the first time after all as I can do so, if necessary?

Jul 30, 2018
i have tried everything Emmas story says talk to emma and sam i goto the bakery they are both there no convo happens no calls nothing sam already asked me if i wanted to break up i told her no she said she had an idea that could work but notta

here is my save file help me please

player22

Mar 19, 2020
Which is where? Same with upstairs and meeting Minami and Bree at the same time, as well as meeting on a Saturday afternoon. It's way too vague with no help from the wiki.
You need to join the band for the studio to appear, I believe. Wednesday and Friday 18-20 pm, city -> one of the choices there wll be the recording studio.

Blob

May 7, 2017
I can't get the home harem with Sasha + Bree to work even though I have everything complete in the quest log. Sasha always leaves. Anyone know why?
I started a new game and now the home harem worked without issues both of them stayed.
I believe it might be connected to the Band harem, if you start it too soon you get screwed with the home harem. At least that's the only thing I can think of that I did differently.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes