Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Oh no, what have they done with Sam. She was a way better before!
Anyone know which version of the game was where Samantha's modeling changed?

I'm hoping I can find a version of the game still available to play at this time with her old modeling even if I might be losing out on some newer game material in the process.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I started a new game and now the home harem worked without issues both of them stayed.
I believe it might be connected to the Band harem, if you start it too soon you get screwed with the home harem. At least that's the only thing I can think of that I did differently.
With Sasha there's always the danger that you kissed another girl in her presence as well, can happen quickly if you're not careful, especially during a date in the pub.

player22

Mar 19, 2020
i have tried everything Emmas story says talk to emma and sam i goto the bakery they are both there no convo happens no calls nothing sam already asked me if i wanted to break up i told her no she said she had an idea that could work but notta

here is my save file help me please
Same thing, Emma storyline feels blocked and hints don't tell you why.
Current game hint for Emma: "Watch a movie at the cinema with her" - watched a movie twice, no event.
Current wiki for Emma: "Mike, Emma and Samantha will meet in the bakery and talk about the whole Situation". Both of them are at the bakery, nothing happens.

player22

Mar 19, 2020
The Emma I have is at LP 60, the hint system should tell us when it's over. If you can't continue her quests anymore - then her quests should be 'complete', and hopefully reason why being written at the bottom.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Same thing, Emma storyline feels blocked and hints don't tell you why.
Current game hint for Emma: "Watch a movie at the cinema with her" - watched a movie twice, no event.
Current wiki for Emma: "Mike, Emma and Samantha will meet in the bakery and talk about the whole Situation". Both of them are at the bakery, nothing happens.
Yeah, that hint is a bit misleading. This only triggers once you completed the Emma handjob scene. This in turn happens after the fourth date when you don't press her to do anything naughty.

BrokenDisc

Feb 9, 2018
Hi, could anyone give me a hand? i'm trying to gt the office harem but for some reason my shiori progress reset, I've re-played up to Babysitting but can't get any further? any help is appreciate.

Last edited:

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
So, uh...
Man, re-playing the game while knowing what to do is a new experience for sure. Earning money is hard, but rewarding.
Said this, man, this game really suffers from having so many Summer-related events. Practically every storyline needs summer to happen. I didn't calculate well and now I'm locked from martial arts for a whole year, which is...uh....I'm worried for the Dwayne events.
Seriously, what's up with Summer, it has pretty much everything in the game except for Camilla

Jan 5, 2018
So, uh...
Man, re-playing the game while knowing what to do is a new experience for sure. Earning money is hard, but rewarding.
Said this, man, this game really suffers from having so many Summer-related events. Practically every storyline needs summer to happen. I didn't calculate well and now I'm locked from martial arts for a whole year, which is...uh....I'm worried for the Dwayne events.
Seriously, what's up with Summer, it has pretty much everything in the game except for Camilla
rick-and-morty-summer.gif

Blutton

Jun 8, 2018
Is it possible to have both the house harem and the band harem? the journal thing said "make sasha your sex slave if you have the band harem" in the house harem section, yet doing that made no difference and i was forced to choose between sasha and bree?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is it possible to have both the house harem and the band harem? the journal thing said "make sasha your sex slave if you have the band harem" in the house harem section, yet doing that made no difference and i was forced to choose between sasha and bree?
It is perfectly possible to have them both (I do), however you may miss other stats. Or it just works the way house first, then band.

player22

Mar 19, 2020
MisterDuck
lol the same thing happened to me. I had no clue about martial arts. Thankfully the last phone call with Cheerie can be turned down endlessly. She keeps calling every day for 2 months now. lol. If you did everything else and have some money, just sleep all day long. Pass the time quickly.

Reactions: MisterDuck

Amy

Apr 22, 2017
I just finish Alexis Event where I choose going to the police instead of hire a PI. Now I want to undo the event but don't have to restart the game.
Anyone can help me? I read some post talk about flag console and something like that can resolve

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Is there a way to force the game to allow you to purchase a new gym membership within a week's time in the game other than using cheats?

It's a Wednesday in my game and quest log for Hanna indicates I have to purchase a new gym membership but guess it hasn't been a week yet since I purchased my original one.

We should be able to buy another one within the same week if we so choose to do so instead of having to wait an actual week before we can do so again.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
We should be able to buy another one within the same week if we so choose to do so instead of having to wait an actual week before we can do so again.
The whole idea behind it is that the girl notices you going to the gym often, or at least renewing your membership, then working out. Similarly, there's plenty of events for other girls where you need to wait 2 or 3 days, sometimes even multiple weeks.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes