Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
The whole idea behind it is that the girl notices you going to the gym often, or at least renewing your membership, then working out. Similarly, there's plenty of events for other girls where you need to wait 2 or 3 days, sometimes even multiple weeks.
And there are other events like Mike telling Kylie he wanted to let some time pass before calling her even though you can call her that same day she gave you her number if you raise your stats accordingly.

It's my effin money, if I want to waste it by buying another gym membership unnecessarily, then so be it! Especially when that same gym is running in the red and is desperate for capital.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Seems like after starting to loosen up Emma, she will accept sex in reverse cowgirl but not in other positions.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
And there are other events like Mike telling Kylie he wanted to let some time pass before calling her even though you can call her that same day she gave you her number if you raise your stats accordingly.

It's my effin money, if I want to waste it by buying another gym membership unnecessarily, then so be it! Especially when that same gym is running in the red and is desperate for capital.
What I meant, is... that it takes time for her to notice you and get the hots for you. Even Kylie doesn't go full Yandere until you have high Charm. At least, I believe that's the intent.

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
So, uh...
Man, re-playing the game while knowing what to do is a new experience for sure. Earning money is hard, but rewarding.
Said this, man, this game really suffers from having so many Summer-related events. Practically every storyline needs summer to happen. I didn't calculate well and now I'm locked from martial arts for a whole year, which is...uh....I'm worried for the Dwayne events.
Seriously, what's up with Summer, it has pretty much everything in the game except for Camilla
I have never tried to learn it from the master at the beach but you would think they could have him at the gym in the off seasons and just make it say cost (more?) money to train from him at the gym.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I have never tried to learn it from the master at the beach but you would think they could have him at the gym in the off seasons and just make it say cost (more?) money to train from him at the gym.
Wouldn't that be a bit too similar to Summertime Saga? Besides not staying true to the original Master of Turtles and Bikini-watching.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Wouldn't that be a bit too similar to Summertime Saga? Besides not staying true to the original Master of Turtles and Bikini-watching.
It might be similar, though training at the gym sounds generic enough to not be disturbing, especially since you have an MMA fighter as a coach. The joke would be gone.

That being said, summer is short anyway, you need summer for dates with quite a few girls (Ayesha, Minami on rehab, Alexis, Audry for office harem, ...), some have extra scenes on the beach - if you're lucky you have 10 weekend days in summer to do that stuff AND learn martial arts.

Reactions: Donkeybong

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Summer is indeed packed with story events, though Halloween and Christmas do come just once a year too. I guess Andrealphus will add some Skiing/Winter events, maybe more Spring events with Harmony.

Reactions: MisterDuck

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Harmony church dance event still bugged? cant invite her even I am outside the church :(
You need to meet her during the week (13:00 in the Café at the mall, 17:00 at the bookstore) when she will invite you, not the other way round.

BanUndead

Jun 16, 2019
I’m stuck with Morgan at 50% love do I need to initiate her event with Kleo before moving on? And can I keep both of them?

kekgod01

May 22, 2021
I’m stuck with Morgan at 50% love do I need to initiate her event with Kleo before moving on? And can I keep both of them?
Yes, you need to need to meet the ; I think you need to do .
Yes; I think only when you meet the stats requirements.

BanUndead

Jun 16, 2019
Yes, you need to need to meet the ; I think you need to do .
Yes; I think only when you meet the stats requirements.
Thanks! I was stuck cuz the in game navigation says to go on another Cinema date but would not progress. I guess since the water park is closed I have to wait till summer or spring.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Thanks! I was stuck cuz the in game navigation says to go on another Cinema date but would not progress. I guess since the water park is closed I have to wait till summer or spring.
Nope, just use this sparingly

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: racoonlewis
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes