Whatever88885

Jul 20, 2022
Seems there is a lot of missing button for interactions this patch, Investigation quest (Dwayne and Cassidy), Minami moving (talk to Bree and Sasha), Fix relationship Anna and Kleio (talk to Kleio) and Shiori talk after meeting in strip club, there might be more
Sigh.
You can pretty much ask them anywhere (I did this twice with Sasha, once at her workplace and once at home). Had no issues with that whatsoever, and you can clean the attic any time before Minami shows up
In the curent versions of the game? If so I am doing something wrong, through i never had this problem in any of my earlier playthroughs.

Whatever88885

Jul 20, 2022
Yeah it's a bug in the curent versions. Loaded the save into the previous version and have the option to tell Bree and Sasha about Minami moving in.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
How do You Tell Bree and Sasha that Minami îs moving in? In the earlier versions the option appeared in the talk section i believe. Do You have to Tell then before You clean the attic? Or is the a specific location or Something?
Clean attic first, then you can tell them.

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
In the current version, even after cleaning the attic, I couldnt tell them (worked in a prior game). I ended up setting the game to Hard (because that halves both charm gains AND losses) to lessen the affection hit, but i did get called a moron for not warning them hahaha. Then I put the game back on normal. Couldnt find any other workaround and from what others wrote, its a bug specific to the current version, thats already fixed in the next Patreon build.

biscoff

Oct 27, 2019
how can i trigger samantha bj1 on path d i ve tried reloading but it seems not working for me is there anything to do with emma

Last edited:

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
This game looks good but so inconsistent with event triggering and stuff. For example I don't have the option to tell the girls about Minami and can't do the gaming tournaments either with Bree, i try it every single day between 18:00-20:00 but it won't trigger, jsut the usual stuff. And no, playing videogames with her won't trigger it either. (She is on the gamer girl path but triggering the convo was a huge hussle as well, had to repeat like 5 times the very same things i did until somehow magically worked (followed the WT to the letter)). What am i doing wrong? Could somebody help pls?

Last edited:
Reactions: dussalant

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
Just found out about how if you randomly stumble unto Sasha playing guitar, you are permanently locked out of a certain questline. Learned that the hard way.
Christ, this is some shit-tier game design. Whoever is making the art is single-handely keeping this boat adrift and relevant.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
You are locked out because you have not chosen a skill or did not learn it in time it's not random, it's time and story based.
If you don't like it don't play it, i won't miss you :p

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Would be awesome if we can buy a much larger home after becoming CEO [as well as increasing the $ rent/morgage],
where we can invite and assign rooms for a woman or two [per room], but then dev would need to make far too many new screens [for all the inhome interactions].
+each woman when invited, brings her own belongings so it uses same graphics no matter which room they are in.

Still, one can dream.

Maybe even have a hidden perfect harem ending once we see every harem ending and gonig through enough NEWGAME+ to string them all together. [once the game gets near completion that is]

edit: added the + comment to section about new bigger home

Last edited:
Reactions: manmademonster

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This game looks good but so inconsistent with event triggering and stuff. For example I don't have the option to tell the girls about Minami and can't do the gaming tournaments either with Bree, i try it every single day between 18:00-20:00 but it won't trigger, jsut the usual stuff. And no, playing videogames with her won't trigger it either. (She is on the gamer girl path but triggering the convo was a huge hussle as well, had to repeat like 5 times the very same things i did until somehow magically worked (followed the WT to the letter)). What am i doing wrong? Could somebody help pls?
One (general) issue about triggering stuff is that it doesn't always work when you only stay in place. It might be worth trying to move out of the location and back in, not only in this particular case. (No guarantee though.)

Just found out about how if you randomly stumble unto Sasha playing guitar, you are permanently locked out of a certain questline. Learned that the hard way.
Christ, this is some shit-tier game design. Whoever is making the art is single-handely keeping this boat adrift and relevant.
It's a matter of taste of course but not all VNs (or other games for that matter) will allow you to see and get everything on your first playthrough (unless you consult walkthroughs or wikis) but will leave it to the player to find out the best way. How much it is worth to you to replay and try to optimize stuff will of course depend on personal preferences.

Reactions: TheSwagDaddy
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes