Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
New update on the TruLove Kickstarter!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'm doing the usual decisive compromise with "all of the above".

That being said, Amy is the only one not route specific, if I am not mistaken, which would be a great plus.

NothingLives

Oct 30, 2018
Ok i got a question can i forcefully trigger the Sasha and Samantha/Bree and Samantha meeting in the pub wiki says 5 daysfor sasha and 21 days for Bree have to pass i tried more then once but it won't trigger for some reason even tried save/reload more then once.
And does it even metter for the home harem? Wiki didn't say or i missed it

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Hi fellas, so I've been running a playthrough from scratch (its been like 10+ hours of gametime already lmao) and I have some questions which the Wiki didnt helped me, so if anyone could, thanks.

1- Doing Sam 'Revenge path" and I'm trying to get her on the pill before the sex event (the 3rd one at your house, in which you cant use condoms). She is at 50KP but I cant get her do go on the pill, does she need more KP or you just cant do at this stage of the path?

2- In Hanna route, can I lend her the money and still get to see her 'sexier' (and Ayesha's) work clothes somehow? Like a command option or something.

3- Man, the CEO route is a slog of a route.. having to wait a week for like every step of the company takeover is a pain. Is there a way to skip some days ingame w/o bugging the hell of the game itself? I'm starting to get tired of having to eat/shower like 2-3x times a day (because you cant sleep a whole day so you sleep like 6 hours, eat, sleep +6 hours, eat again...)

Nevertheless, game is a blast to play (I'm trying to get the routes/harems going on and then start the pregnancy routes,should be fun!

P.S: Shiori best girl, I like her shortstack build a whole lot. Hopefully you can romance/marry her in the future(y)

Last edited:

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Hi fellas, so I've been running a playthrough from scratch (its been like 10+ hours of gametime already lmao) and I have some questions which the Wiki didnt helped me, so if anyone could, thanks.

1- Doing Sam 'Revenge path" and I'm trying to get her on the pill before the sex event (the 3rd one at your house, in which you cant use condoms). She is at 50KP but I cant get her do go on the pill, does she need more KP or you just cant do at this stage of the path?

2- In Hanna route, can I lend her the money and still get to see her 'sexier' (and Ayesha's) work clothes somehow? Like a command option or something.

3- Man, the CEO route is a slog of a route.. having to wait a week for like every step of the company takeover is a pain. Is there a way to skip some days ingame w/o bugging the hell of the game itself? I'm starting to get tired of having to eat/shower like 2-3x times a day (because you cant sleep a whole day so you sleep like 6 hours, eat, sleep +6 hours, eat again...)

Nevertheless, game is a blast to play (I'm trying to get the routes/harems going on and then start the pregnancy routes,should be fun! (y)
1. You cannot. The option only appears after having sex at least once. You can try to time the event so she's in her infertile half of the month if you are concerned.

2. Possibly with console commands, although someone else answer since I am not up to date with Hanna content.

3. Focus on something/someone else in the meantime. Plenty of other girls need to wait a week or several even to progress.

Sofia Daniela

Aug 7, 2018
Sadly, this seems to be a common bug with the home harem for some of the repeatable scenes like that.
As well as the 'fuck' icon in character interaction just 100% not being there, sadface.
For myself, its a threesome that has just 'no', and both bree and sasha are missing 'fuck' icon in their interactions. [cept for very late into the evening]

I wonder if it has something to do with pregnancies. [I'll double check later, maybe]

And I don't think it has to do with the stamina, aka eggplant icon for your character in the phone, preventing it.

However, the bug may be involved with the stamina mechanic, as it was recently revamped/implemented in a recent version of the game? [22.2.0 going by the wikipage]

I don't know if I can narrow it down, it may have to deal with both, one, or neither of them. BOOOO.
sooooo there's no fix???

Reactions: fhwe

RCD91

Dec 6, 2020
I need help with trying to talk to Kleio and help fix the relationship between her and Anna, can anyone help me like where and when do I talk to Kleio?

Reactions: fhwe

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
I need help with trying to talk to Kleio and help fix the relationship between her and Anna, can anyone help me like where and when do I talk to Kleio?
I just did this yesterday, I talked with her on the street (but it is possible you can also call her) and when you interact with her, you should choose the Anna icon.

Incidentally, i also have a question about Kleio lol

Help is appreciated :)

Edit: Nevermind, I read the wiki and realized what I effed up lol

Last edited:

RCD91

Dec 6, 2020
I just did this yesterday, I talked with her on the street (but it is possible you can also call her) and when you interact with her, you should choose the Anna icon.

Incidentally, i also have a question about Kleio lol

Help is appreciated :)

Edit: Nevermind, I read the wiki and realized what I effed up lol
Did you try talking to her after the studio sex scene for the first time, or maybe it's a bug, or did you do all the dates before?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
sooooo there's no fix???
Dunno what precisely you want to have fixed but if you're talking a wrong turn you made the answer is: probably not. You may find a console command fixing it and it may work, but almost everything can and often will eff up something else. Yet, some stuff is fixable but so far nobody bothered, as far as I know, to somehow try to list the possible stuff.

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
Did you try talking to her after the studio sex scene for the first time, or maybe it's a bug, or did you do all the dates before?
Yep, I believe I did everything except getting a car and trigger an event regarding it, most likely that is why I couldn't bring her LP cap higher

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes