Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
sorry every time I try to interact with my secretary, it creates an error... wherever you find it, as soon as I interact it creates it and I can't go on, can someone give me some advice?

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
One (general) issue about triggering stuff is that it doesn't always work when you only stay in place. It might be worth trying to move out of the location and back in, not only in this particular case. (No guarantee though.)

It's a matter of taste of course but not all VNs (or other games for that matter) will allow you to see and get everything on your first playthrough (unless you consult walkthroughs or wikis) but will leave it to the player to find out the best way. How much it is worth to you to replay and try to optimize stuff will of course depend on personal preferences.
Thanks for the pointers :) Well it is certainly worth trying :) If these event triggering issues will be solved, I think this game could be pretty fuckin awesome, has big potential :) Well at least regarding the content I managed to squeeze out lol

Last edited:

Holyman2

Feb 22, 2018
Any Idea on how to progress the Anna+Kleio story? I am supposed to talk with Kleio about Anna but Kleio never gives me any option or event to talk about it so I'm stuck currently. Anna is at 70% LP, Kleio's is at 100% LP and collared. Both have 50% Yuri points.
Whenever Anna+Kleio are in one room Anna is leaving the game so I'm wondering how to progress both of them. Any idea anyone?

Edit: nvm, appears to be a bug in the .10 version.

Last edited:
Reactions: DRinWV

LethargicLawrence

Mar 11, 2018
I really enjoy this game, but man, you've really gotta work on getting these events to trigger properly, or at least give us a workaround in the cheat menu (maybe something to manually activate flags) until then. In my experience, Kleio seems to have the most issues on this front, as currently, I can't talk to her about Anna nor can I get her event with Morgan to trigger.

In the meantime, has anyone figured out how to manually trigger these events/scenes through the console? I'd like to be able to actually finish these arcs and breed my girls like they deserve. Thanks in advance.

kalamer123

Jun 10, 2017
I really enjoy this game, but man, you've really gotta work on getting these events to trigger properly, or at least give us a workaround in the cheat menu (maybe something to manually activate flags) until then. In my experience, Kleio seems to have the most issues on this front, as currently, I can't talk to her about Anna nor can I get her event with Morgan to trigger.

In the meantime, has anyone figured out how to manually trigger these events/scenes through the console? I'd like to be able to actually finish these arcs and breed my girls like they deserve. Thanks in advance.
the new version of the game is in page 1430 it fixes the anna/kleio bug. and for morgan+kleio it always triggers for me when they are in the pub. as for trying to use the console in this game it breaks a ton of shit not worth lol

Reactions: LethargicLawrence

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

The problem with allowing for cheats for triggers is that they probably won't work anyway (and also there'd be a lot of triggers). Hardly any flag in this game comes alone, so only changing one might screw up your game at another position where it collides with stats, and also resetting that flag will cause two more issues.

I guess that is at the same time also at least part of the reason for so many bugs once storyline changes happen.

Reactions: LethargicLawrence

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Ok, so we have a maid/cleaning service, yet we see NOONE inside the house.

Be an ok way to introduce a new character, or 'temp job' a current character, to get them new interactions/scenes inside the house.

Oh, this character is a little short on cash, offer them to clean your house for some $.
[maybe even introducing a maid uniform we can gift characters :D so we can spot them in it if we run into eachother at home]
[would have to work around each characters schedules of course, some are far easier to schedule then others yes]

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

Be an ok way to introduce a new character, or 'temp job' a current character, to get them new interactions/scenes inside the house.

Oh, this character is a little short on cash, offer them to clean your house for some $.
[maybe even introducing a maid uniform we can gift characters :D so we can spot them in it if we run into eachother at home]
[would have to work around each characters schedules of course, some are far easier to schedule then others yes]
That would have been a nice idea (the second version), but I guess it is a bit late for that. As for the first, I would say we have enough of a choice already ;)

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
I think I saw an art where Bree? was kissing Angela, are those 'art' posts actually in game, or just 'art' for the sake of it?

I also saw an 'art' where Kleio? was being fucking on the hood of a car at her job, I don't recall seeing that scene in game, but then again, I've been playing this game for a long time now and my memory is not the best.

edit: also I have not triggered any endings yet, as I'm waiting for game to be complete before hand, so if it is part of an ending I didn't see it regardless. As I'm waiting for continuation of Cherie plotline.

edit2: found the images for that Kleio scene in the rpa, mmm, I'll see if its a date or if i can re-trigger the scene somehow.

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2022
I think I saw an art where Bree? was kissing Angela, are those 'art' posts actually in game, or just 'art' for the sake of it?

I also saw an 'art' where Kleio? was being fucking on the hood of a car at her job, I don't recall seeing that scene in game, but then again, I've been playing this game for a long time now and my memory is not the best.

edit: also I have not triggered any endings yet, as I'm waiting for game to be complete before hand, so if it is part of an ending I didn't see it regardless. As I'm waiting for continuation of Cherie plotline.

edit2: found the images for that Kleio scene in the rpa, mmm, I'll see if its a date or if i can re-trigger the scene somehow.
When you pick up your from Kleio after it's being serviced, Kleio "services" you, so yes, that's in the game.

The images with Angela are most likely going to be poses in the game at the beach, and I'm assuming she wearing the regular/sexy/slutty bathing suits

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016

100% agree, where is the sexy maid? or why isn't one of the love interests also a maid? everyone knows audrey is shit at her job, why can't she be a maid? maybe aletta/samantha decides to do it to be more submissive? only reason I can think of is that the code for the house is saturated and it'd be a hassle to add even more stuff to it and then squash all the bugs that will inevitably come from it.

Also on a side note, Mike's mom is hot. He's already banging his sister, where is the mommy action?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
The maid service is actually several roombas and drones that get unleashed on clients once a week. They're controlled by a guy called Ted, who looks remarkably like Sal from Futurama.

Reactions: MisterDuck

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
Where can i report bugs?.

-I can't speak with Bree or Sasha about Minami, and they both get angry because i didn't told them.
-I can't speak at all with anyone from the office during the investigation, so i can't ask for help or do anything with anyone from the office while the investigation last, after is over there is no more problems with this. A Ren'py error about an image and something on the %, or something like that.
-I can't speak with Kleio about Anna so now i can't continue the relationship with Anna.

And by i can't y mean that the options doesn't appear in the menu. Neither Minami or Anna.

I suppouse this bugs are the kind of thing you "report" so they get fixed, but i don't know where i'm suppose to post them.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Where can i report bugs?.

-I can't speak with Bree or Sasha about Minami, and they both get angry because i didn't told them.
-I can't speak at all with anyone from the office during the investigation, so i can't ask for help or do anything with anyone from the office while the investigation last, after is over there is no more problems with this. A Ren'py error about an image and something on the %, or something like that.
-I can't speak with Kleio about Anna so now i can't continue the relationship with Anna.

And by i can't y mean that the options doesn't appear in the menu. Neither Minami or Anna.

I suppouse this bugs are the kind of thing you "report" so they get fixed, but i don't know where i'm suppose to post them.
You can press the report a bug button in the main menu...
1668049589112.png
Or you go to their discord (which is linked in the op) and post in the bug reports channel...
Also make sure you play the latest version 22.10.0d (which was posted here) and make sure you didn't use any mods or used unren to unpack/decompile the game and you didn't use the console...

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
You can press the report a bug button in the main menu...
View attachment 2159064
Or you go to their discord (which is linked in the op) and post in the bug reports channel...
Also make sure you play the latest version 22.10.0d (which was posted here) and make sure you didn't use any mods or used unren to unpack/decompile the game and you didn't use the console...
Thanks and well i haven't played 22.10.0d, i played yesterday, so maybe they are already fixed, but thanks for the information.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Why i can't have a sixsome? i play the latest version 22.10.0d View attachment 2159129
Sadly, this seems to be a common bug with the home harem for some of the repeatable scenes like that.
As well as the 'fuck' icon in character interaction just 100% not being there, sadface.
For myself, its a threesome that has just 'no', and both bree and sasha are missing 'fuck' icon in their interactions. [cept for very late into the evening]

I wonder if it has something to do with pregnancies. [I'll double check later, maybe]

And I don't think it has to do with the stamina, aka eggplant icon for your character in the phone, preventing it.

However, the bug may be involved with the stamina mechanic, as it was recently revamped/implemented in a recent version of the game? [22.2.0 going by the wikipage]

I don't know if I can narrow it down, it may have to deal with both, one, or neither of them. BOOOO.

Reactions: Sofia Daniela
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes