rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Wait what? There's a normal route? I thought it was religious or slutty, nothing inbetween :unsure:
It was added in the last update. She's the only girl with 3 different routes. Before you say anything, Samantha has only 2 routes; It's just that after the Wedding there are 3 different ways events follow.

Yes Harmony has what's called the Vanilla route. This where she doesn't possess the religious trait anymore but you started the main route without lowering her purity until the slutty trait engages.

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
I'm having a few issues:

First, I can't seem to activate Kleio's second date event at the pub around 19-21:00 after going to the park with her and seeing the MC's mom. Her checklist has the "Hang out with Kleio" after "Hang out with Kleio at the park" already checked off and the "Get to know her" meter at 94% (she's maxed at 90 though and I can't do anything more). This feels like a bug/glitch and I'm wondering if I'll need to do some digging to fix it.

Second, how do I get a new lap dance from Shiori? I already paid off her bully and I don't see her at the strip club anymore.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I'm having a few issues:

First, I can't seem to activate Kleio's second date event at the pub around 19-21:00 after going to the park with her and seeing the MC's mom. Her checklist has the "Hang out with Kleio" after "Hang out with Kleio at the park" already checked off and the "Get to know her" meter at 94% (she's maxed at 90 though and I can't do anything more). This feels like a bug/glitch and I'm wondering if I'll need to do some digging to fix it.

Second, how do I get a new lap dance from Shiori? I already paid off her bully and I don't see her at the strip club anymore.
To you second question not possible anymore if you paid of her bully

Reactions: Taboo Lord

Subju

Apr 12, 2021
You need to do the corruption events and give her romance novels bought from the bookstore in the mall. Keep purity above or at 80 for religous route, between 40-79 for normal route, and below 40 for slutty route. Also when dating is available, getting the hot coffee choice and agreeing also lowers purity.
Thank you very much. :) Have a like!

dcmacho

Apr 25, 2018
Is there a way to use the spy camera for both the Cassidy investigation and Kylie stalker events? When I purchase and use the camera for Cassidy, there is no option to retrieve the camera from my office or to purchase a new from the electronic store.

Lord Zen

Oct 7, 2022
What to do about kleio path. Should i buy a car? I am at the part after the view of the sunset together.. The guide says that i dont have to buy abcar and instead do the studio sex but u tried but couldnt trigger it.. I suppose i need 50 lp but i am locked at 40lp. What do i need to do? Should i buy the car?

Vaelaztrasz

Sep 26, 2022
It was added in the last update. She's the only girl with 3 different routes. Before you say anything, Samantha has only 2 routes; It's just that after the Wedding there are 3 different ways events follow.

Yes Harmony has what's called the Vanilla route. This where she doesn't possess the religious trait anymore but you started the main route without lowering her purity until the slutty trait engages.
Kingly mate, thanks for informing us. I guess it's time I do another harmony playthrough then :whistle:

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
While I generally agree, the Steam version is not available everywhere. (Here it isn't, however since I bought it years ago before it got blocked and now own it, I still get all the updates).
I didn't realize that it was blocked in some regions. Is a shame.

Alvesjpedro

Aug 13, 2017
Sem título1.jpg
Sem título2.jpg
How can i do this quest's? I try eveything. Date alot of time at restaurant. I keep working at morning and nothing happend. Keep skipping time to appear something to the meeting and nothing happend. Pls help

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
View attachment 2719628
View attachment 2719629
How can i do this quest's? I try eveything. Date alot of time at restaurant. I keep working at morning and nothing happend. Keep skipping time to appear something to the meeting and nothing happend. Pls help
Shiori has to be in the office to serve you coffee. The meeting triggers in Aletta's office. May have to wait for the date until you get the meeting to trigger.

Nov 8, 2021
View attachment 2719628
View attachment 2719629
I'm having a problem at the same mission, but it's on the blissard part. I forgot to put the hidden camera on office and refused to give one of the girls to complete the deal.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes