Nov 8, 2021
That's the point. You either indulge Kylie or you punish her. Let's not forget, Kylie can potentially murder another character.

Do you want to risk that or go with a somewhat safer, but also kinda nuts lover, in Camila.
So is her "yandere" incurable? Even completing the reform path? Camila is a great character, but I kinda prefer Kylie.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
So is her "yandere" incurable? Even completing the reform path? Camila is a great character, but I kinda prefer Kylie.
I said "Potentially" not that it was incurable. Don't put words into my mouth.

If you want Kylie, great, but I'm just telling you that Kylie can potentially kill someone if her yandere points get too high.

Nov 8, 2021
if i botched the office harem deal then i cant finish the office harem can i?
You can complete the deal without giving one of the girls. You just have to place a hidden camera in your office. I'm having problems on this part, because I forgot about the camera and didn't save. Probably, it's not possible to complete without the deal.

Elide1

Jun 6, 2021
không phải từng người một mà bạn cần hẹn hò với cả hai trong vòng 7 ngày có nghĩa là nếu bạn hẹn hò với kleio vào thứ hai, bạn cần hẹn hò với Anna vào thứ tư hoặc bất kỳ ngày nào miễn là 7 ngày trôi qua hoặc có thể đó lại là lỗi trong phiên bản của bạn bởi vì một số lỗi đã được sửa với 23.5.0 g và tôi nghĩ bạn đang chơi 23.5.0
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
oke let me dowload the new vesion

luque41

Jul 3, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
  File "game/bg/bakery/bakery.rpy", line 73, in <module>
  File "game/cl/class_room.rpy", line 181, in shop
TypeError: 'dict_keys' object is not subscriptable
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "start.rpyc", line 632, in script call
  File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 318, in script call
  File "cl/class_activity.rpyc", line 233, in script call
  File "bg/bakery/bakery.rpyc", line 73, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "game/bg/bakery/bakery.rpy", line 73, in <module>
  File "game/cl/class_room.rpy", line 181, in shop
TypeError: 'dict_keys' object is not subscriptable

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Is there an updated version of the guide anywhere?
No you can edit the wiki for are newer version of the quide.
Guys you should stop playing the 23.5.0 version and update to the 23.5.0 g version because as mentioned some times now ther are some triggers that can not be triggered in you version like the date with hanna and that is only on bug to mention.
her is are good examble of the dif to the wiki:
screenshot0015.png
wiki says to this:

Palla boyfriend material
Prerequisites: Palla lp>= 70, Palla present, done Palla discusses sex

Palla tries to talk to Mike about their relationship. Mike can establish that they are friends with benefits, or declare he wants her as a girlfriend, something she seems to resist. Mike can establish whether or not she should be allowed to see other men, but only if Palla kinky >= 50.

Last edited:

Lord Zen

Oct 7, 2022
Hello.
Why when i am in a date in kleio route and i hit +=90 and go to the club there is a error saying
This?.
What to do? Uninstall the game? Install the game again? Try it in a other week (Even if this isnt kleio birthday)?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes