Joker500

Nov 7, 2018
Shifting to another platform isn't the solution, as it's not actually the likes of Patreon that has the problem, it's the financial institutions that they have to deal with. These institutions are often incredibly conservative and they strongly dislike having to deal with adult-themed financial transactions. They're the ones who set the policies and dictate them to Patreon and similar platforms.

Moving to another platform wouldn't solve the problem, just delay it. Not to mention that Andrealphus would lose a fairly substantial amount of money as many people wouldn't follow them across platforms.

That is a very good way to get a project shut down, as it is seen as an attempt to circumvent rules and policies, an act that itself is a breach of terms and conditions.
That's why the patch gets released as a "third party unrelated to the creator" on every other game like that.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Can anyone help with how to do "Have a hot coffee with Audrey and Shiori within 7 days"?
just go on a date separately with each one and have sex, or just have a "booty call" with each one, this mission you are talking about is probably part of one of the office harem quests.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yes.

You just have to say to Alexis to never do that again if you will pursue her.

On the side note kinda shocked that Alexis and Harmony aren't part of any Harem while new additions into a game already are was fully expecting Harmony to join home harem at one point.
I'd argue that the home harem is already kind of overcrowded unless you buy a bigger house. Also I don't really see any connection. Then again I didn't see one for Lexi either.

But I agree with the gist. I was thinking more along the lines of an "Innocent Harem" or similar with Emma and Cassidy. Okay, maybe not Cassidy, she ain't that innocent. ;)

Reactions: Kohan54

mams3425

Oct 2, 2020
I'd argue that the home harem is already kind of overcrowded unless you buy a bigger house. Also I don't really see any connection. Then again I didn't see one for Lexi either.

But I agree with the gist. I was thinking more along the lines of an "Innocent Harem" or similar with Emma and Cassidy. Okay, maybe not Cassidy, she ain't that innocent. ;)
the innocent harem would be a perfect name for the combination of Harmony (vanilla route) and Emma

Reactions: Cartageno

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
So not sure it's a bug or anything but I was only able to make one save file but every time I try to save again it gave me and error code
How far did you get into the game when you started running into that error? I tried just now and wasn't able to replicate the issue but didn't go too far in.

Sadly, I may not be able to fix this. The developer has made some changes that means I am struggling to pull the .rpy files out and edit them. I could barely make any changes to the latest version so I'm not sure if this is something I'll be able to resolve.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes