Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
the (Time Control/UI/Cheat Mod) needs a little work unable to save with mod active. and can the mod be update so we can make all girls 100% loves and more please
Gallery mod broken with last update or is it just me?
Questions about mods are best asked in their respective threads because then the mod creators will find them and get notified about them. Especially if you are talking about expansion requests for the mod, where nobody but their creator can help.

That being said, there is a gallery now in game (once you completed the game by marring a girl once and getting NG+), and it is doubtful that "setting to 100%" would be possible, since many progress events could be blocked by that. Also, you would miss most of the content, since the majority of stuff happens "along the way".

Dead_Skull

Jul 22, 2022
Questions about mods are best asked in their respective threads because then the mod creators will find them and get notified about them. Especially if you are talking about expansion requests for the mod, where nobody but their creator can help.

That being said, there is a gallery now in game (once you completed the game by marring a girl once and getting NG+), and it is doubtful that "setting to 100%" would be possible, since many progress events could be blocked by that. Also, you would miss most of the content, since the majority of stuff happens "along the way".
we have complained but no reply. so we came to you for help; the in-game cheat works great maybe you can use the mod to improve the in-game cheat

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Somewhere between 30 and 50%
I've no idea what this guy meant, there's Alexis..... and that's pretty much it. I guess there the optional Bree threesome with Scottie....still, those are singular events, and that's out of 21 characters.... so more like 4%.

Hamoki

Apr 11, 2020
Guys I can't call someone in to my office I got a lapdance with shiori and now I have to talk to her by letting her into my office but when I press call someone in my only option is nobody. Can anyone help?

Hamoki

Apr 11, 2020
Guys I can't call someone in to my office I got a lapdance with shiori and now I have to talk to her by letting her into my office but when I press call someone in my only option is nobody. Can anyone help?
Nevermind I just had to make her more submissve

Jul 17, 2018
This may be a stupid question, but what exactly is new game plus? All I know is that you have to unlock it by completing the game without cheating, but is it worth the grind of playing without cheating?

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
This may be a stupid question, but what exactly is new game plus? All I know is that you have to unlock it by completing the game without cheating, but is it worth the grind of playing without cheating?
You get to keep your starting and earned traits, attributes and money.
Eventually, you can have every trait in the game.
It seems it got removed, but it used to also get some negative traits. Don't usually choose them so, can't tell you. What I can, though, is that if you choose to start with a small pp and use the big staff pill once before finishing (or reduce your huge member to decency), you'll be able to keep choosing that one as your flaw.

mams3425

Oct 2, 2020
Too bad it doesn't work fine at Joiplay
I hope that soon joiplay releases a new update for its ren'py plugin, since it is usually a problem with that APK and not with the game when it is not working. At the moment there will be no other option than to use the Android version of the game, since joiplay takes time to update

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I hope that soon joiplay releases a new update for its ren'py plugin, since it is usually a problem with that APK and not with the game when it is not working. At the moment there will be no other option than to use the Android version of the game, since joiplay takes time to update
Yes, i agree. As much i prefer to use Joiplay since i can mod or easily export my save files, the android build works fine for this game.

Reactions: mams3425

bengamen

Dec 12, 2018
Just can not get sasha to be at the club when I'm on a date with lexi for that event
Edit: I guess by trying to give sasha the slutty dress it didn't revert her back to a sexy dress, the quest updated after that

Last edited:

NextRaikage

Aug 14, 2023
In all honesty, and sorry for the 'little rant' i'm kinda burned out on this Game. Though it's not like i wouldn't be open to play it again, i'm just at some circumstances and potentially linked Game-Design Decisions which geniunly frustrates me:
Pretty much again lost all my Saves and stuff, even on Steam though it says it have cloude-saves:
Screenshot 2024-02-29 230936.png
My whole saves with different Routes and stuff. Gone. Especially and most importantly: Access to NG+ and Gallery. Gone as well.
And don't get me wrong, i geniunly love the game, for me it's one of the best and favorites in the smut department. But re-doing even the fastest routes again, if you played the game on-and-off for years. had quite some legit full playthroughs (but also quite alot more with cheats ... not gonna lie here), that type of Grind (and the Game can in a normal playthrough be pretty grindy, even for - as pointed out above - fastest route) is just painfull and punishing - it's like everytime you decide to re-install monster hunter you have to create a new character and do the minimum 100-200hours playthrough (not saying that ti takes that long for a single playthrough, it just feels the same in relation what kind of game this is) just you are allowed to be able to play were you left off.

Last year i even started playing the game on Steam (while i buy them on Steam because i want to support devs[not a fan of patreon though] i commonly prefer to play the standalones which i get from here, because i prefer to stay in my normie main-steam account for games not my smut acc), just because i want finally cloud-saves so if i don't forget to backup and have to do everything again, and now even that didn't work out?!
End even looking here you don't find any current savegames or rather just the persistent file for gallery/ng+ unlocked (and by the way - i find the search function in this forum also a bit clunky... if you do the quick search you can't sort by date... if you do advanced search where you could do this, it rather goes out of this topic and looks more for the general forum... and considering how blaoted this forum is it's hard to specifically nail this topic down). And going to the sites backwarts individually the most recent answers to this, if there is even a reaction when peopel ask for full save is "earn it?" Like doing legits playthroughs for dozens of times isn't 'earned'?

But in the end it doesn't even points towards the main-issue, because in the end it shouldn't be the job of other people to fix that issue by sharing their savegames... for me personal the more glaring issue is just, that NG+ (and esp. Gallery) is gated behind that condition, and for people who come back (and don't have the savegames anymore) - which could fix it easily and fastly with the cheatmode (and by the way - atleast on this i'm super thankfully that devs didn't remove that atleast) but then NG+ / stuff gets disabled? For me that's such an ... odd ( to put it really nice... i really have to say something else... much harsher) design-decision. I geniunly get that the Devs might have a certain passion about the game, and wants people ... esp. the ones which play it the first time, to play it the way it meant to be and reward them with NG+, Gallery (and Achievements which i've by the way on steam fro sashas as example if people don't trust me on playing through it legitly) stuff, but it really potentially screws over people who invested quite some time on it.

And maybe, i dunno - the issue with steam cloud was on my end (dunno however what i could've done wrong, maybe the fact that i had the standalone installed before i shifted over to steam version bricked something)... and sure you also could put the blame on me for not doing proper backup saves. But honestly it still for me a glaring issue for people wh ocome back... esp. that these days where cloudsaves are much more common and people unlearned/aren't used to manual backups anymore. But i'm geniunly burned out on this and if i don't find a solution/work around without me having to redo everything (legitly atleast) - i'm really itching to step a way from the game and move on from it, because i just can't.

So to not only rant about this situation and maybe find an solution. Is there potential a console-command or whatever where you can bruteforce ng+/Galllery in?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes