Hamoki

Apr 11, 2020
So guys I have a problem with shiori. I can't progress her questline. I'm supposed to work or work hard, and I'm following the wiki about her story line but it's just not progressing. Is this a bug? Or am I supposed to do something else

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Btw, I love the concept of Birthday Dates. One of the things I liked to do was to wait until the girl's birthday to gift the slave collar. Hilarious. A celebratory fuck is also welcome.

bengamen

Dec 12, 2018
Does anyone know the Renpy variable for Cassidy being girlfriend or pet? did not realize it would lock office sex out until way later.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Okay, I'm getting to my wits end.
Does anyone know how to encounter Kat?
I've got Bree on the Gamer Path, I've had the threesome with Kat and Bree, so what is the trigger to meet her again?

Ertai001

May 29, 2020
Okay, I'm getting to my wits end.
Does anyone know how to encounter Kat?
I've got Bree on the Gamer Path, I've had the threesome with Kat and Bree, so what is the trigger to meet her again?

Have you tried starting a new save? My old one, Kat, didn't show up either.

You can try the following command in the console "jump bree_event_11" at your own risk, it worked for me.

Reactions: hichy13

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
For anyone complaining about bugs. Always wait for the D (version). Though, C version just got released.

TylerJ

Sep 26, 2017
I'm reading a walkthrough, and it looks like you can refuse lexi moving in with you but no option to refuse Samantha....
:(

fishermen

Jan 21, 2018
hi together how can i avoid the error screen at game saving. The game wont saving. Maybe there is a Problem with the cheat mod ?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes