tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
"audrey_kiss" not found. I redownloaded and reinstalled twice now just to be sure, but both say the same thing. it says the same thing with aletta. anyone else experience the same thing?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
"audrey_kiss" not found. I redownloaded and reinstalled twice now just to be sure, but both say the same thing. it says the same thing with aletta. anyone else experience the same thing?
Aletta, Alexis, Audrey and Shiori don't have kissing art right now

Reactions: tuShua

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Aletta, Alexis, Audrey and Shiori don't have kissing art right now
Ooooohh so that's why. Thank you! :giggle:

Btw, there are some bugs regarding the points menu. I tested this out on aletta after the "work hard" quest. her LP was already at 21%. I sent her 3 of the texts which is supposed to total +5 LP all in all, since 1 for friendly, 1 for flirty and 3 for dirty. However, only 2 points were added. friendly didnt count, and it only registered +1 each for dirty and flirty when it said +3 and +1 on the screen

Last edited:

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Scenes for the next update,

Last edited:

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Ooooohh so that's why. Thank you! :giggle:

Btw, there are some bugs regarding the points menu. I tested this out on aletta after the "work hard" quest. her LP was already at 21%. I sent her 3 of the texts which is supposed to total +5 LP all in all, since 1 for friendly, 1 for flirty and 3 for dirty. However, only 2 points were added. friendly didnt count, and it only registered +1 each for dirty and flirty when it said +3 and +1 on the screen
for each aletta event the requirements are love and charm

there is an event that asks for the new skill but it is optional

Reactions: tuShua

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Looks like having sex in the shower finally becomes a thing now. <3
Good, what was the point of picking hung, and making such a big deal about walking in on them showering if you couldnt drill them like the whores they are....

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
One question assumes that the relationships of three and four, the girls involved should get pregnant by logic. Something that does not happen in the game

D

Deleted member 876176

how can i make bree as a slave, dog walking?
how can i trigger more aletta event, he licked here pussy
how can i have treesome with anna and kleio?
how can i have threesome with sam and her men?

D

Deleted member 876176

how can i make bree as a slave, dog walking?
how can i trigger more aletta event, he licked here pussy
how can i have treesome with anna and kleio?
how can i have threesome with sam and her men?

sdfsds345

Apr 18, 2019
kylie appear once and dont tell about she saw mike with her sister. every day i go university but dont see kylie again. may be i must start from beginning? first apear of she was with bree. may be bree dont give kylie chance to tell me story?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes