Lunar Fang

Jan 28, 2018
how can i make bree as a slave, dog walking?
how can i trigger more aletta event, he licked here pussy
how can i have treesome with anna and kleio?
how can i have threesome with sam and her men?
u need max stats (love points kink points and lesbian points (idk what they are called so hope u will get them )) for both bree and sasha (dont forget to make sasha ur slave first ) and then give both slave collar and watch TV with both bree and sasha and u will get the event where bree and sasha walk as a dog

for aletta event u need to more love points and u will get the event

u need to complete both story and need to to get max stats (love points Kink Points and lesbian points) for both and u will get the event dont forget to have 3 times sex with both ( to get the event go to park of the studio) atleast this is how i got it

(i wanted sam for myself only so idk )

p.s sry for my english and also sry if i miss something.

D

Deleted member 876176

u need max stats (love points kink points and lesbian points (idk what they are called so hope u will get them )) for both bree and sasha (dont forget to make sasha ur slave first ) and then give both slave collar and watch TV with both bree and sasha and u will get the event where bree and sasha walk as a dog

for aletta event u need to more love points and u will get the event

u need to complete both story and need to to get max stats (love points Kink Points and lesbian points) for both and u will get the event dont forget to have 3 times sex with both ( to get the event go to park of the studio) atleast this is how i got it

(i wanted sam for myself only so idk )

p.s sry for my english and also sry if i miss something.
i am stuck with 40% love points aletta

Tajuluc

Nov 11, 2018
Hi all. On my tags I saw ntr, any one know if it is for all the girls that is Sasha or Bree included?

Lunar Fang

Jan 28, 2018
kylie appear once and dont tell about she saw mike with her sister. every day i go university but dont see kylie again. may be i must start from beginning? first apear of she was with bree. may be bree dont give kylie chance to tell me story?
visit university on Friday at 8:00 and u will find her there

D

Deleted member 876176

ok thx for the collar, you need spiked collar. i have 3 times sex with both and nothing will happens

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
On which head did he put a helmet on again? :D
LoSeSb-Patreon_2019-08-03_10-03-07.png

There are few bugs(?) I noticed:
1. In the dialogue when male MC massages Alette's feet in the office and then proceeds to lick her, he tells that it's the sexist thing he has seen, instead of "sexiest".
2. Even if you wear a rubber on the date night with Kylie, you are presented with choice to cum inside her or pull out, and if you choose to cum inside, the MC is still musing on how he can make her pregnant and he should buy her a pill.
3. After you tell Sam about nightclub,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
4. The prize in computer competition is spelled wrongly as "price".

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes