Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
On which head did he put a helmet on again? :D
View attachment 362136

There are few bugs(?) I noticed:
1. In the dialogue when male MC massages Alette's feet in the office and then proceeds to lick her, he tells that it's the sexist thing he has seen, instead of "sexiest".
2. Even if you wear a rubber on the date night with Kylie, you are presented with choice to cum inside her or pull out, and if you choose to cum inside, the MC is still musing on how he can make her pregnant and he should buy her a pill.
3. After you tell Sam about nightclub,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
4. The prize in computer competition is spelled wrongly as "price".
Thx, will be corrected in 19.8.1

Reactions: HK51 and StJesuz

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Anyone have a list of Console Codes / Commands for the characters? Thanks!
Not sure it has something like that. You can try cheat mode ( search cheat in this thread), but it's reported to be buggy ( if you skip through events, since progression is linear)
Play it on Easy, turn on God mode ( you don't have to worry about "needs" stats), add money, then buy a ton of gifts ( to quickly increase relationship stats). You can also cheat their lesbian/kink stats, without any problems.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Has anyone else had Anna's love stat dropping from 100 to 20 after the encounter with her and Kleio where they decide to share the MC (new game)?
I also loaded up an old save that was well beyond that point and checked Anna's love stat and it was 20 as well.

Edit: I can not get her love stat to increase thru actions in the game. I can get it to decrease and then increase back up to 20 but it will not go any further upward.

Reactions: Arthas Menethil

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
I suppose Kylie story ends as of 19.7.3 on 50% progression, like Aletta's on 40%?
Is there a way to take off collar from girls?
If I'll make a girl pregnant and she wan't terminate it, will I be able to lift her pregnant status after a while, like, make the girl deliver or smth, so her sprite will become nice and slim again?

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
When a girl desires to leave you can do nothing, you have to start another game.

Aletta in this patch reaches 100 love but there is an event that does not work, just that which is stagnant.

Alexis in his story 3, the act never goes off.

D

Deleted member 876176

I had so many Dates with Aletta and she still 40% i never see here on bike only licked here pussy in office.
I had so many Dates with Kleio and Anna and dont work with Kleio, she still 75%.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes