Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
I'm pretty sure that's her office outfit which you have to be CEO to get. So do Casidy's story
I did all of Cassidy's story and I'm not the CEO. At least I don't think (I did that a while ago). Aleeta is still boss, so I'm guessing no. There is nothing I can do? EDIT: Looked up how to become the CEO. This was never offered to me. The last I heard from Cherie was back when Aletta killed Dwayne.

Last edited:

Dima231

Mar 20, 2018
Can anyone share a save where the entire home harem is assembled and Lexi and Samantha live with Mike?
Since I have a bug: Samantha did not move into Mike's house

Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
so Samantha is moving in with Mike, in the event that she marries Ryan?
Every possible harem active. Except Taming as I chose Camila. Everyone in house including Lexi and Samantha. No Office harem content done. Anything else you wanna know check the in game quest book.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
dev dev dev dev why do you ruin your own game?make it so all girls can get pregnant but then do a dick move and force a rubber to be worn at last second and IF ya dont have rubbers (i never do BECAUSE im wanting to knock them all up) then no sex at all dafuck is the matter with ya man?
/facepalm Untitled.png

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
whats the 35% points for?YES im looking to boost in the console THANKS in advance cheers! Untitled.png

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
how is the new cheat works? back than you can change kinkness and love of all girls via phone and all of your aspects, now I don't even understand how to add more money.
bunk works fine for yourself BUT shit for everything else

rjjenson

Aug 29, 2019
i have a problem where like half of the time i press talk to a girl, i see an icon on the right side of the screen with "+1 heart" (and no, that's not the one from the previous action), but LP for taht girl does not actually gets increased. Is it a bug or some mechanic i don't understand?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
whats the 35% points for?YES im looking to boost in the console THANKS in advance cheers!
Its how well the date is going. And in your case, not very well.

During a date, you have 4 hours to impress a girl as shown by the percentage. Other factors will come into play, such as where you take a girl on a date. For example, Sasha likes going to the bar but Cassidy prefers the restaurant.
What can raise a girl's impression of you on a date? Kiss her, compliment her, give her a gift. Which is why its generally a good idea to leave those thinks until the actual date.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
dev dev dev dev why do you ruin your own game?make it so all girls can get pregnant but then do a dick move and force a rubber to be worn at last second and IF ya dont have rubbers (i never do BECAUSE im wanting to knock them all up) then no sex at all dafuck is the matter with ya man?
/facepalm View attachment 1280417
Just like in real life, you need to earn unprotected sex.

Camilla's story in work in progress still, so you'll need to wait for an update, when you can tell her you're the Emperor of Bareback and she has no choice but to take your glorious rubberless cock to the hilt and then walk with a bellyful of your little Bareback Archdukes. Make sure your Charm is on royal level and have a bunch of flowers on you. Or a coil of rope and horse tranquilizer, just in case she insists on wearing those condoms.

But seriously, with all the improbable debauchery possible to pull off by Mike MC, the impregnation system has some decency to it. Some ladies in the game are not that stupid to let a one-night stand turn into 18 years of raising a bastard. Likewise, Mike can decide if he wants to wear protection, or when his kink points with a specific girl reach 50+, he can tell them to take contraceptive pills or get off them.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Just like in real life, you need to earn unprotected sex.

Camilla's story in work in progress still, so you'll need to wait for an update, when you can tell her you're the Emperor of Bareback and she has no choice but to take your glorious rubberless cock to the hilt and then walk with a bellyful of your little Bareback Archdukes. Make sure your Charm is on royal level and have a bunch of flowers on you. Or a coil of rope and horse tranquilizer, just in case she insists on wearing those condoms.

But seriously, with all the improbable debauchery possible to pull off by Mike MC, the impregnation system has some decency to it. Some ladies in the game are not that stupid to let a one-night stand turn into 18 years of raising a bastard. Likewise, Mike can decide if he wants to wear protection, or when his kink points with a specific girl reach 50+, he can tell them to take contraceptive pills or get off them.
agree to disagree its still a dick move and bull shit

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Its how well the date is going. And in your case, not very well.

During a date, you have 4 hours to impress a girl as shown by the percentage. Other factors will come into play, such as where you take a girl on a date. For example, Sasha likes going to the bar but Cassidy prefers the restaurant.
What can raise a girl's impression of you on a date? Kiss her, compliment her, give her a gift. Which is why its generally a good idea to leave those thinks until the actual date.
ya and sometimes ill make a save point so i can go back and that one there was as good as it gets no matter where i took her
AND i just had one even worse got to 100% and at the end no coffee options blunty put no sex its just bullshit

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
AND i just had one even worse got to 100% and at the end no coffee options blunty put no sex its just bullshit
Just because you got 100% on a date doesn't mean that's the only stat that allows you to have sex after that date.
Generally speaking the order of a storyline goes: Meet lady -> Chat to lady -> Go on date -> Chat to lady -> Sex up lady.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
agree to disagree its still a dick move and bull shit
No, it isn't. If you want a game to knock everybody up first chance, this just isn't the game for you. There are other games for that. Different games for different audiences. Yes, this game offers the option of pregnancy but it's not just "all about knocking girls up" - otherwise it would have a storyline like "Mike's uncle will only give him a million dollars if he has 10 kids within the year" or similar, and it wouldn't have a female protagonist as an option (however minor it may be at this stage in development) who by the very definition cannot knock others up. You are projecting your goal in the game (which is fine) onto the game, but this isn't that game.

And even if it were - as this is a game not a virtual novel, you will have to earn your stuff. I see from your other request and the screenshots that you prefer no work and instant reward. Which is fine as long as it works. But don't complain if it doesn't.

Edit: fixed a typo.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes