str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
No, it isn't. If you want a game to knock everybody up first chance, this just isn't the game for you. There are other games for that. Different games for different audiences. Yes, this game offers the option of pregnancy but it's not just "all about knocking girls up" - otherwise it would have a storyline like "Mike's uncle will only give him a million dollars if he has 10 kids within the year" or similar, and it wouldn't have a female protagonist as an option (however minor at may be at this stage in development) who by the very definition cannot knock others up. You are projecting your goal in the game (which is fine) onto the game, but this isn't that game.

And even if it were - as this is a game not a virtual novel, you will have to earn your stuff. I see from your other request and the screenshots that you prefer no work and instant reward. Which is fine as long as it works. But don't complain if it doesn't.
i do follow the story lines,etc JUST when i get to the point of where ive been trying to get (what feels like forever getting there)
where it is i need to be in order to get what im after and then when that doesnt happen of course it pisses me off and thats when i start looking for work arounds,etc but what ever

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
mhmmm......i really wanna know why the heck, on this last update of this game is not working on me? he throw me out + i can t understand that language cause is more than blurred and i really don t know how to fix. i wanna continued to play this game

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
i do follow the story lines,etc JUST when i get to the point of where ive been trying to get (what feels like forever getting there)
where it is i need to be in order to get what im after and then when that doesnt happen of course it pisses me off and thats when i start looking for work arounds,etc but what ever
You might also have thrown your game out of order by some of the console commands you've used. Seriously, you don't need nearly a billion dollars in this game. The single most expensive item is like 50,000. I strongly suspect that if you are having problems, its because you've messed up the numbers somewhere along the line.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Not "of course". What you don't like - and I don't say you're wrong for not liking it - is the "game" part of this game. If you do not like that, well, you can try to cheat some stuff, again fine and dandy. But if that does not work, then this game is just not one for you however enticing it may look and not just "bullshit" because you're not getting what you want. We've all been there, seeing a promising game, it starts off well, but some things just aren't right. That's not the fault of the game, that's us and the game not having the correct "chemistry" so to speak.

Edit: I originally quoted the wrong post, see the pointer by Andrealphus a few posts down, and changed it out for the correct one.

Last edited:

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Not "of course". What you don't like - and I don't say you're wrong for not liking it - is the "game" part of this game. If you do not like that, well, you can try to cheat some stuff, again fine and dandy. But if that does not work, then this game is just not one for you however enticing it may look and not just "bullshit" because you're not getting what you want. We've all been there, seeing a promising game, it starts off well, but some things just aren't right. That's not the fault of the game, that's us and the game not having the correct "chemistry" so to speak.
I think you quoted the wrong post ^^

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
You might also have thrown your game out of order by some of the console commands you've used. Seriously, you don't need nearly a billion dollars in this game. The single most expensive item is like 50,000. I strongly suspect that if you are having problems, its because you've messed up the numbers somewhere along the line.
now there ill agree with ya on...ive completed a few different endings just the ones that i want are giving me grief and likely because of my console playing with other stuff just force of habbit giving myself massive cash flow LOL
the game is enjoyable my complaining doesnt shine my love through i get it BUT if i didnt love it so much i wouldnt be trying for all the different endings i can get i do love the love the game anyways ill likely play from scratch 3 or 4 more times BEFORE next update...ones ive pretty much given up on and lost hope of achieving is pally and of course minami is the worst her shit all happens saturdays thats part of the headache the BIGGEST is waiting forever and ever (in game several weeks MOST TIMES)getting the date option to appear THEN if thats not a big enough pain in the ass already...finally get the dates get the bonus between 80 to 90 and dates over SOMETIMES she will goto other places BUT at the very end THAT WAS NICE but no chances of fucking
thats happened with a few girls (high bonus NO SEX) but at least with MOST ya dont have to wait a week to get the options to try again ffs LOL...right now im currently trying for the church girl and ill just leave it by saying aint looking good YET lol

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020

Edit: I originally quoted the wrong post, see the pointer by Andrealphus a few posts down, and changed it out for the correct one.
hate to say it but your right LOL

• Hey there
Reactions: Cartageno

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Can't we have a taming harem where Camilla and Ayesha has reins on Kylie a cop and a wrestler will definitely keep Kylie in line.

Also I choose the gamer Bree path anyone knows how to increase submission. I'm stuck at 50 so no collar.

twiztedtw

Sep 20, 2020
Love & Sex: Second Base [v21.6.0d] [Andrealphus] [Compressed]

Original Size Win: 945 MB

Compressed Size Win: 363MB: - -

Drop a (y) if you like my compression stuff and things :)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Except that Kylie potentially assaults and rapes the MC, which is, you know, very fuckin' illegal.
Not to mention that Kylie can potentially kill the MC and Bree at Christmas. Not a "nice boat" ending.
Well you have the option to actually report the Kylie for stalking that's a good option to have Camille come in to be some kind of stopper.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes