Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Well you have the option to actually report the Kylie for stalking that's a good option to have Camille come in to be some kind of stopper.
Point is though, Kylie and Camille are mutually exclusive for a very good reason.

Luke

Donor
Sep 7, 2016
I have a problem with Ayesha, at 40 LP cap it says to wait for her call. I've checked on the wiki and it says 10-14 at home, but its been weeks and no call. Have I made an error or is it a bug ?
Yeah, I hit the same issue, might be bugged.

DutchThingy

Dec 31, 2019
I was able to run older versions of this game, but the latest version somehow keeps crashing on startup, the log file says: "can't open cache/shaders.txt" does anyone know what to do about this?

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
Where can I get the latest version of this game? When does this app on this site update to the latest version?
It depends on which system you want to run the game on. Windows and Linux are up to date, but Mac and Android still aren't on this site. If you use either of these last two, I recommend doing some digging online, maybe you'll find something.
Btw, if you find anything, feel free to share it, someone ought to update the links.
EDIT: Had to remove the two links I posted. Turns out those were mislabeled demos... Sorry for that!

Last edited:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
It depends on which system you want to run the game on. Windows and Linux are up to date, but Mac and Android still aren't on this site. If you use either of these last two, here are the links I could find (I do not know if these are the actual versions, since I don't run the game on either of these systems, but you know, if it looks and quacks like a duck...)
Mac: Mega
Android: Mega
I'm pretty sure those are the demo versions for Mac and Android... (The full game should be above 900mb)

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
I'm pretty sure those are the demo versions for Mac and Android... (The full game should be above 900mb)
Yeah, it looks like it. Didn't know when I made that post, the download had just started. Guess it ain't a duck, then xD Thanks for pointing it out, I'll edit it.

Irishboyo

Aug 29, 2018
Yea quite a few bugs in this build,

Learned shibari, still telling me to learn it

Audrey - Tells me to work in my office but nothing happens, been working for weeks, never popped.

waiting weeks for ayesha's call

Cant speak to ayesha or kylie in the taming harem path, seperatly OR together never gives me the prompt

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
No, why would it?
I could see a few reasons why you could decide to do that. "You didn't really beat the 'nonplussed' game, you don't deserve the NG+ reward" would be one. Another would be "You don't need NG+ since it does not offer anything you won't get by cheating anyway." (Just off the top of my head, without weighing their merits or knowing whether cheating will or won't disable NG+, more of a brainstorm.)

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes