Saint Veloth

Apr 30, 2017
I haven't been able to get Bree or Sasha to do the blowjob at the bathroom stuff, been trying for ages to get that and yes, I know it's supposed to happen at night, but it just won't trigger.

I tried editing the value at SaveEditor but it just crashes the game when I open their story trackers... Is there any way to force this shit to happen?

omegantr

Nov 19, 2019
why can't I trigger "Ayesha needs Mike's advice" event, is said i need to be at home from 10 - 14 pm but it didn't appear ????? i need it for the taming harem

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
Can anyone confirm if there has been any new titjob scenes added in recent releases? Haven't had much chance to check out the game in a while :(

CloudUser

May 1, 2021
Is Minami busted on the newest version? I can't ask her on a date or propose. I can load an old save where I am on a date and that works, but I can't ask on a date on any save I load.

tgfhjuyhgvbyt

Mar 31, 2021
Is Minami busted on the newest version? I can't ask her on a date or propose. I can load an old save where I am on a date and that works, but I can't ask on a date on any save I load.
Idk i override my save and im trying to get back to Minami level i was at before, now when i talk to her for saturday afternoon event just wont happen, i enter every room every option at every hour of day. I honestly think there is some issue. at least my 2nd time around thats the case, spent more time than id like to admit on this.

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
why can't I trigger "Ayesha needs Mike's advice" event, is said i need to be at home from 10 - 14 pm but it didn't appear ????? i need it for the taming harem
It's bugged due to the Dev's inconsistent coding practices. It needs aletta_event_4 or aletta_event_4b completed (which you most likely have completed) but in the code the event is named aletta_event_04 or aletta_event_04b.

So the dev misnamed the events due to inconsistent coding practices (he calls Ayesha's events ayesha_event_1 for instance instead of ayesha_event_01).

You'll have to wait for a patch (perhaps 21.0.6d)

It's available further up the page.

EDIT: It's available from the post below mine.

And I can confirm that Ayesha called immediately with the new update.

Last edited:

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
i have again the same problem, bug seriously? wtf? i mean when i launch the game language still appear more than blurred and after 5 seconds he throw me out, why? why on v.20.9 language work in english and game too?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes