Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
hey guys, quick question, what's the difference between male and female protagonists? and if there is any difference in content, what better choice?

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
why this previous old update or part of game worked amazing + clearly appear of language and the last update don t worked at all on me, why? where is the problem? honestly. all i was want was to can continued and play this game, i already try it all kind of last updates inclusiv compressed and not working, someone or somebody help me please, thanks

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
why this previous old update or part of game worked amazing + clearly appear of language and the last update don t worked at all on me, why? where is the problem? honestly. all i was want was to can continued and play this game, i already try it all kind of last updates inclusiv compressed and not working, someone or somebody help me please, thanks
What exactly is the issue you're having?

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
update to version D, what is the page

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
bro, i already say it and try it to update version, but is not working, language appear more than blurred and nothin more

Last edited:

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
the problem , bug and issue on me is when i launch the last version, update like this one, language appear more than blurred, i really can t understand nothin and i can t play it and after 5 seconds that issue throw me out

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Dev kept adding more and more new girls, while previously added one stood there with minimum content....
i think the dev should focus more on whats already in game and fix the errors and bugs adding more people events is only going to add even more bugs...needs to fix the story and events systems...example ive done everything for lavish..goto date her and its stuck in a loop or something she says she would love to but doesnt wanna get into any trouble (something along that line)
then theres cassidy IF ya get her to stay just get get to eat her out then she fucks off MOST times get her to bonus on dates to 100% and she says thats nice and vanishes...then theres harmony get perfect dates her too fucks off at end of dates
she also rarely answers her phone most times when try to date her got to wait for the church events which is stupid
the one girl id love to get to be with is broken too palla everything is up with her and goto date her she says we aint there yet
so yeah the dev needs to fix whats in game and STOP adding more UNTIL the game is properly fixed and working
adding more just gonna add more problems,etc , etc LOL

Reactions: MooseBrando

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
The game only got one language (english) or what exactly are you talking about? (unless some unofficial version added another language) The fonts? Maybe post a screenshot what's wrong on your end and not one where everything looks good...
The main menu looks fine on v21.6.0d and also did on older versions:
screenshot0001.png
You could try holding down shift while the game starts and fiddle around with the renderer/power save/tearing options:
1625843073303.png

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes