Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Anyone got a ntr save
What do you mean by "NTR save"? The NTR is pretty early in the game, and if you "did the NTR" then the NTR is over - there was one but you're not going to experience it anymore. Remember: no gallery in this game.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Remember when this game used to be about the Mc dealing with his break up and two new female roommates? Me neither

Jormag

Oct 4, 2017
Dude of course there many changes it happens, and many people complained about Kleio new art since last year when they change it so they no they won't change it back.
Dang that's a shame, feels like those changes in particular were downgrades imo.

Natsu40

Jun 27, 2017
Good Evening! may I ask why the images blurred? I'm using a Windows 7 PC. It started when last update was released. Is there any bugfix about this matter. Thanks in advance.

bengamen

Dec 12, 2018
I did not start with Guitar skill but got it later via the book. I already have the house harem with Sasha and Bree, how do I start the band route now?

Also it says "see the deathless harpies perform on a friday night" yet I can't find where they are. Any ideas?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I did not start with Guitar skill but got it later via the book. I already have the house harem with Sasha and Bree, how do I start the band route now?

Also it says "see the deathless harpies perform on a friday night" yet I can't find where they are. Any ideas?
The band route can start when you hear Sasha play guitar from the hallways, that's quite early in the game and if you're in the harem way past. I don't think there's a way to properly do it at this stage anymore.

The band should play in the pub.

DutchThingy

Dec 31, 2019
I was able to run older versions of this game, but the latest version somehow keeps crashing on startup, the log file says: "can't open cache/shaders.txt" does anyone know what to do about this?
Same issue here. Anyone have any luck with a fix?
I fixed the issue for myself, while the game is loading hold left shift untill you get into the settings menu, then click "force angle2 renderer"

doppelgrammar

Aug 11, 2018
Gave a slave collar to Samantha on her birthday date and didn't get the usual dialogue, instead just her saying that the gift was perfect. I would advise against doing this, as if you try to collar her later, she just says "No thanks."

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The band route can start when you hear Sasha play guitar from the hallways, that's quite early in the game and if you're in the harem way past. I don't think there's a way to properly do it at this stage anymore.

The band should play in the pub.
I didn't yet have sufficient guitar skill, so I ignored the sounds of her playing for a couple of weeks. I refrained from going upstairs until she was finished. Once I had enough skill, I responded to the music.

Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I didn't yet have sufficient guitar skill, so I ignored the sounds of her playing for a couple of weeks. I refrained from going upstairs until she was finished. Once I had enough skill, I responded to the music.
The way to go with many of the earlier requirements: avoid them. If they auto play if you enter home or work or the mall, go to the pub a few hours. Or to the park. Stall the heck out of them until you're ready to face'em.

Reactions: Dragon59

marcin_bojar

Dec 2, 2019
Hi,

In the latest version, something happened to me with the option "Apply sunscreen on her". Instead of a girl, I have an empty beach and a message "bool" object has no attribute "id". This applies to both the beach and the house. Does anyone know a method to fix this ?

Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
Gave a slave collar to Samantha on her birthday date and didn't get the usual dialogue, instead just her saying that the gift was perfect. I would advise against doing this, as if you try to collar her later, she just says "No thanks."
There is a brief time after a girl receives any non book gift before she'll accept the same gift again

Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
So, is there anyway that I can make a massive harem in this game, besides the home harem route?
The office harem should be as large as the home harem if Morgan and Minami are ever added to the band harem that too would have 5 people

home - Sasha, Bree, Samantha, Minami and Lexi
office - Aletta, Audrey, Cassidy, Lavish and Shiori

EmiyaNanaya

Mar 28, 2019
The office harem should be as large as the home harem if Morgan and Minami are ever added to the band harem that too would have 5 people

home - Sasha, Bree, Samantha, Minami and Lexi
office - Aletta, Audrey, Cassidy, Lavish and Shiori
Hmm... and there can be only one harem route?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes