Cappucinn0

Oct 8, 2019
so this game is good, average or bad? i see on steam this game got positive respond, but in here many user had their rating only 3 star.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
so this game is good, average or bad? i see on steam this game got positive respond, but in here many user had their rating only 3 star.
I'd say the game is one of the better games on here. You have a variety of women to cater to your tastes. Yes, its a little slow to start because of low stats but when it picks up, it's really enjoyable.

But really, the only way to know for sure is to play it yourself. Give it a go.

Cappucinn0

Oct 8, 2019
I'd say the game is one of the better games on here. You have a variety of women to cater to your tastes. Yes, its a little slow to start because of low stats but when it picks up, it's really enjoyable.

But really, the only way to know for sure is to play it yourself. Give it a go.
yeah im interest because theres many girl in here, and thanks for your info

ded inside

Jan 3, 2019
I have a really weird problem. Relationship with Sasha 100 LP and 100 KP and there is a slave collar. But sometimes the sex scene after a date begins with the MC licking pussy and being humiliated, in particular, I noticed this with Sasha. It feels like this is a scene from a submissive path. After this scene, everything looks as it should be. Game version 21.6.0d and possibly earlier. Also I started a new game and used cheats (Cheat = True) to check it out, and it all happened again.

-----

I wrote the same message in the developer's discord, but no one could help or answer me there. If someone has met such a problem or someone has a solution, then I will be grateful.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The sex scenes need to be animated
I wouldn't say "need to be". It would be quite nice, yeah, but a well written scene without animations beats some random in-out 4 image loop every day of the week for me. And I can imagine that with all the customization, animating would be quite a hassle unless for whatever reason e. g. the belly button miraculously stays in place during a wild cowgirl ride.

Reactions: dawlben and Evil13

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
please someone or anyone help me with this, i really need to find and download this version 21.5.0e , anyone know where i can find it? thanks

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Huh the Wiki is actually out of date.

It's missing Aletta's new scenes and story.

Aletta is capped at 50 LP until after the Dwayne and Cassidy story.

Taming Harem is eaiser to get now (Ayesha needs 50 KP it looks like from me just trying it now. Which is her current max. Kylie's params is the same as before.)

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
it's actually pretty good, although it has two big flaws imo:

content bloat would be the first one, which is simultaneously its biggest strength as well. It has a lot of girls and a lot going on, which on the one hand is great because there's a lot of variety and you'd have a hard time finding a girl that you wouldn't go for, but on the other one it tends to add things to already existing parts that would generally not need it (i.e harems) or new girls rather than finish old ones. For example, Aletta has been in the game for a long ass while but she just got her ending this update, and older girls like Morgan still have no endings.

the second one is that while the artist did improve a lot, there's also still a lot of older art that needs updating, so depending on which girl and/or harem you go for you might run into either the newer, more polished art or the older one, which ranges from ok to why haven't you replaced this yet in quality, especially when compared to the newer CGs.

if you don't mind either of those then this game's worth playing and you'll easily sink a lot of hours into it since there's a lot of content and the story is well written, and tackles darker and/or more mature themes in a generally realistic way without being overly dramatic, loosing seriousness or dropping in quality.

TLDR: if you can get past a couple of its flaws then it's pretty good.

EDIT: Oh right anyone knows what happened to Trulove? i was looking forward to gyaru content but people never vote Reona in the polls, and we haven't heard about Trulove in forever

Last edited:
Reactions: Cartageno

Dellphit

Oct 20, 2019
For some reason, I cannot meet audrey in the pub. In the cheats menu, it says she is in the Pub but she is not there. The Quest "meet audrey in the pub" still has not been completed. I don't think I ever triggered that quest, is there any fix for this? Attached is my save

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes