jimstorm

Donor
Mar 14, 2018

Android V21.6.0d
Premium user only? Or a I missing it?

Edit:

Oops, I had to enable desktop mode on Chrome on my Android to see the slow download link. I'll leave this up in case anyone else has same issue. Thanks for the link!

Septagram

May 22, 2021
Hmm, i found this skill book, S&M, does it do anything yet or just for future versions?
I think the S&M skill book is necessary for the binding option, for after-date sex. Or was that shibari, and did you need that for the anal beads? In any case, it was necessary for an action. At least it should be useful to try and study it, you never know.

AngryBabboon

Sep 3, 2018
I think the S&M skill book is necessary for the binding option, for after-date sex. Or was that shibari, and did you need that for the anal beads? In any case, it was necessary for an action. At least it should be useful to try and study it, you never know.
Shibari is for the rope fun with Sasha and Aletta, and knowing that so far these are the 2 girls into BDSM play and these are the options available with Shibari, i was wondering if S&M does anyhing

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
The S&M book teaches the S&M skill, meaning it has to be read 20 times.
What that means is that certain ladies are more open to S&M options during sex.

Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
Anyone know which flag is the one making audrey not return to the office I've waited for over 2 ingame years for her to return for the event but nada zilsh she just doesn't repear after soilin my pataloons.

Edit: Nevermind it seems her lesbian score was set too high.

Ya BOI eddie

Sep 10, 2018
I have an issue with Cassidy and Dwane, I did the Cassidy blackmail got her as my slave ect. ect., I did where she asked about Aletta and then I did the coffee break where her and dwane argue but I cannot get onto the part where I ask her about the fight, its been more than an ingame week since it happened.

kokor

Dec 7, 2019
Guys i failed first band event and can't do 2nd one, is there a way to redo/restart the quest? a variable maybe?

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
I've read Aletta's wiki and somewhere in there mentioned about sexperience.. how do one check how much sexperience one has?

Omegablade21

Jun 16, 2020
Is there a new game plus option? I thought I read something in the game about it. If so how does it work and how do you beat the game?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes