DonjonMaster

Dec 1, 2018
I started a new game and I have forgotten most of the early Bree/Sasha stuff. Does anyone remember how to make Bree a slave? Sasha's fine, but Bree's locked at 50% (edit: and refuses the collar). I wanted to collar both of them before starting the harem route.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is there a new game plus option? I thought I read something in the game about it. If so how does it work and how do you beat the game?
As has been said, you need to get married.

The "plus" is, you get to keep your traits, stats, and money, making the new playthrough way easier.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
As has been said, you need to get married.

The "plus" is, you get to keep your traits, stats, and money, making the new playthrough way easier.
Mayby the lack of achievments but I find it hard to understand why instead of just doing one big playthrough with Cheats you take NG+.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Mayby the lack of achievments but I find it hard to understand why instead of just doing one big playthrough with Cheats you take NG+.
Because not everyone wants to tap the money button several hundred times for a million dollars when they start a new game.

Because not everyone wants to make the slog through starting all the grinding again.

Because while some people might be happy to romance the same couple of girls, others want to take a different route.

Because maybe its not about the achievements.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
At least now I see that it indeed has achievements on Steam. But as a player mostly uninterested in achievements that doesn't bother me. But to add to Evil's reasoning a couple posts up, I also just like to play the game, to feel the progress. Cheating everything and having everything and not worrying about stuff just isn't as enjoyable to me. A "New Game Plus" feels more like a reward than a cheat, so that'd be different. Then again, others do not want the whole gamut at once, they want their time with their girl and will friendzone everybody else. And so on.

Reactions: Evil13

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Because not everyone wants to tap the money button several hundred times for a million dollars when they start a new game.

Because not everyone wants to make the slog through starting all the grinding again.

Because while some people might be happy to romance the same couple of girls, others want to take a different route.

Because maybe its not about the achievements.
Correct me if I am wrong but NG+ does not give you relationship with Girls. So while you still have all your muscle, charm, money and carrer you still need to grind with girls for relationship. So except Steam Achievments what advantage do you have with NG+ that you do not have already with build in Cheat mode?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Correct me if I am wrong but NG+ does not give you relationship with Girls. So while you still have all your muscle, charm, money and carrer you still need to grind with girls for relationship. So except Steam Achievments what advantage do you have with NG+ that you do not have already with build in Cheat mode?
It does not give you relationship, that is correct, because getting relationship points is the main part of the game (it does trigger the events and all the small scenes inbetween and tells the story). Thus technically NG+ does not give you anything you cannot get via the built in cheat engine.

But some of us like getting this option via gameplay instead of "cheating" our way to it, as a reward for things we did. It feels better to be able to say "I worked my way up here" instead of just using a few mouseclicks to us.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
It does not give you relationship, that is correct, because getting relationship points is the main part of the game (it does trigger the events and all the small scenes inbetween and tells the story). Thus technically NG+ does not give you anything you cannot get via the built in cheat engine.

But some of us like getting this option via gameplay instead of "cheating" our way to it, as a reward for things we did. It feels better to be able to say "I worked my way up here" instead of just using a few mouseclicks to us.
Well I can understand doing this the first time. But after starting the game for the third or fourthed time already because of Bugs and developments and save wipes I have no longer a desire for starting the game normal or over NG+ and rather do all the events via cheats I think the grind is not worth it.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well I can understand doing this the first time. But after starting the game for the third or fourthed time already because of Bugs and developments and save wipes I have no longer a desire for starting the game normal or over NG+ and rather do all the events via cheats I think the grind is not worth it.
Which is perfectly fine and the reason Andrealphus provided the cheats in the first place. However, you asked why anybody would do otherwise and use NG+ and we answered.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
So next update is back to being focused on home harem? I thought that was completed already? Unless there's more characters being added to it... at this point might as well invest in a hotel... ;) see what I did there...

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
So next update is back to being focused on home harem? I thought that was completed already? Unless there's more characters being added to it... at this point might as well invest in a hotel... ;) see what I did there...
It's far from being complete. At the moment, only Bree and Sasha are Home Harem regulars, with repeatable sex scenes, while harem events involving Minami, Lexi and Samantha are once offs and nothing of substance happens after that. Samantha shares a room with Sasha and... nothing. She's not even there. Lexi sleeps half naked on a couch in the living room and Mike doesn't even have a TV-watching scene with her.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
It's far from being complete. At the moment, only Bree and Sasha are Home Harem regulars, with repeatable sex scenes, while harem events involving Minami, Lexi and Samantha are once offs and nothing of substance happens after that. Samantha shares a room with Sasha and... nothing. She's not even there. Lexi sleeps half naked on a couch in the living room and Mike doesn't even have a TV-watching scene with her.
That's fair, and I mostly just said that for the harem hotel joke xD

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
The home harem for Minami, Samantha, and Lexi needs to be improved as well as the office harem.

sluttyjackie

Feb 15, 2020
Does anyone know how I can make the game run smoothly on my PC? Scheme since it has the update in which they added a lot of things it no longer runs well and it clogs a lot.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DaedalusWren

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What does the randomness option do? And what's the difference between fast or immersive movement?
Girls have a strict schedule. Every Saturday at noon they will be in the same place, if randomness is turned off. There will be variations if turned on, which make the game feel less static but you may not have the guarantee to meet a character as planned as the downside.

Reactions: Donkeybong
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes