pingmitzi

Nov 28, 2019
Fate or Coincidence quest, buy a drink for Emma? How to give a drink to Emma?. The drinks in the game are consumable for MC.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
If the MC reconnects with their ex girlfriend, unless the MC stops her, she has sex with another guy at the movies and during a beach date.
If the MC is not careful, they might come across Sasha blowing her ex.
But that last one is more voyeurism than NTR.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Maybe, but you're still at the beginning of a relationship with Sasha, so either way, its a guy's dick she's sucking but it ain't the MC's.
I always read it that you don't really start the romantic relationship until after she's no longer seeing her (other than then the threesome, which could actually be seen as Mike "stealing her away"). Before that, they are just housemates, becoming friends.

DaedalusWren

May 15, 2020
Does anyone know how I can make the game run smoothly on my PC? Scheme since it has the update in which they added a lot of things it no longer runs well and it clogs a lot
Have you tried changing the renderer as outlined in post #20,593 . Not sure if it will help. but it can't hurt trying. ;) Cheers. It is difficult to offer up solutions without knowing what hardware you are playing with. If the game worked fine in previous versions and now with the latest update it falters, it can be very frustrating. I expect you have done all the standard troubleshooting (updating video drivers and installed any outstanding updates to your OS.) What OS are you using BTW?

Torins

May 2, 2017
Is Samantha's Revenge broken? I've followed the steps described in the wiki, but she doesn't show up Saturday afternoon. Anybody know more, or a command to force her visit to happen?

Keverino

May 24, 2019
Awesome, glad I could help. It caused me some distress figuring out the fix for myself, figured it may help others too. (y) Cheers
Not sure if I'm doing anything wrong but every time I try to hover over that option the game just straight up crashes without letting me pick it.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes