TTT3

Jun 18, 2017
Still too slow responding time etc. (like after an options you choose or a decision you'll gonna make) .. I cant play it faster, its like a slowing down bug.. Please fix the game engine or codes :/ (For my opinion "Renpy" is kinda old school for this kinda game, causing a slow game play, "Unity" is better engine, faster :) This game is great so why not Unity?

Reactions: FrdGkx

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Any idea on how fulfill this requirement practically impossible to get Bree alone to watch tv in the living during the evening. Capture.PNG

pzqmthm

Jun 27, 2017
anyone know how to get minami into the harem? walkthroughs say the day after a 3some but other than the first time 3some with bree and sasha i cant get it to happen again

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
anyone know how to get minami into the harem? walkthroughs say the day after a 3some but other than the first time 3some with bree and sasha i cant get it to happen again
Just select the "Fuck" option when interacting with Bree or Sasha when both are in the same room. That causes the other to ask "Can I join in?" and that lets you revisit the 3 some's.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
So, is it possible to get Camila without sacrificing Kylie?
I got the movie theather date before Camila ever confirmed Kylie was arrested, so I assumed my lack of evidence would let Kylie be free.
If one of the following conditions is true Kylie will get arrested:
  • You have evidence that she stalked Mike
  • She raped Mike
  • She tasered Mike
  • She killed Sasha or Bree
Out of these, only the 1st is true. Can anyone tell me which value it is so I can edit it and not get the call of Kylie being arrested?

Also, Is is finally possible to have Emma without sacrificing your relationship with Samantha?
I mean, I even did the Home Harem route with Sam. You would think me dating Emma would be ok, so it was really inconsistent when i couldn't.

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
I got the movie theather date before Camila ever confirmed Kylie was arrested, so I assumed my lack of evidence would let Kylie be free.
  • She raped Mike
  • She tasered Mike
Out of these, only the 1st is true. Can anyone tell me which value it is so I can edit it and not get the call of Kylie being arrested?

Also, Is is finally possible to have Emma without sacrificing your relationship with Samantha?
I mean, I even did the Home Harem route with Sam. You would think me dating Emma would be ok, so it was really inconsistent when i couldn't.
Jeez, that first one is really becoming a contender for the spot of 'most asked question' in this thread. Seriously, use the search function, people! It's there for a reason and it actually works!
With that out of the way, to answer your first question, no, you can't get Camila without getting rid of Kylie. It just isn't in the game. You have to choose which one you want.
As for the second question, I'm not sure, since I never played Emma, but based on what the wiki says, I don't think it's possible.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I didn't know this game will be that popular :LOL:
I got a question what kind of NTR in this game ?

jak3saw

Jan 14, 2020
(((Figured it out. Right after you click on the LoSeSb.exe, press and hold the left Shift key. Keep holding till the graphics screen appears. There will be the renderer option. It is as default set to automatic. you must select the last option as is shown in the attached picture.)))

This may also help with laggy, glitchy gameplay on the new "UPDATED" Renpy. Nothing to lose by trying.
My game runs smooth as the pre-updated renpy did.

Cheers and hope this helps.
i am to dense to get the instructions to gain access to that menu. is there a way you could simplefy it or is there any video explanation/guide avalible ? i have looked but found nothing exept for tutorials on making VNs in renpy :/

ash

Sep 21, 2016
  • She raped Mike
  • She tasered Mike

Altough there might be some other way, I personally just cheesed it: never answer the call, so kylie never gets arrested...
So I got to date both. Also keep in mind that your phone will ring every day and that can become annoying.

Reactions: JimmyJazz69
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes