Omegablade21

Jun 16, 2020
why so dark? maybe a foursome like a apologize for her cheating :devilish:
Cause I honestly don't think she's sorry for cheating considering the majority of her events feature possible NTR outcomes and I would rather see her dead. But the main reason is that including her would involve "incest" and Patreon and Steam don't allow "incest" content hence why Minami is "adopted"

DRAKEE97

Feb 5, 2019
They should have a "little sisters" harem with Minami and Kylie with an optional scene being they both decide to kill Alexis for cheating on the MC
Cause I honestly don't think she's sorry for cheating considering the majority of her events feature possible NTR outcomes and I would rather see her dead. But the main reason is that including her would involve "incest" and Patreon and Steam don't allow "incest" content hence why Minami is "adopted"
Have you played the Alexis story? If I remember correctly she was raped by the coach so... no please just NO to that last part.
to the harem, eh it could be interesting (also I don´t say no to harem option).

Reactions: kidderyao

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
How is being with Alexis incest?

Given her history, I was unhappy when her collar said "Tainted." Tainted because of rape and the trauma that followed. No thanks.

Reactions: monk_56

Omegablade21

Jun 16, 2020
She's still a B to the main character I mean yeah that shouldn't have happened but it seems like she cheated on him with other men MULTIPLE times before they broke up. Plus if she cheats on him during the first event and you leave afterwards she's MAD you left her with the check. like we should just sit there waiting for her to come back from screwing another guy on our DATE.

• Red Heart
Reactions: EZ8lt and Cavpal

Omegablade21

Jun 16, 2020
How is being with Alexis incest?

Given her history, I was unhappy when her collar said "Tainted." Tainted because of rape and the trauma that followed. No thanks.
If it was a harem with Minami, Kylie and Alexis it would be "incest" because Kylie and Alexis are related. Games count as having incest content if ANY two characters are blood related it doesn't matter if they're related to the MC or not.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
If it was a harem with Minami, Kylie and Alexis it would be "incest" because Kylie and Alexis are related. Games count as having incest content if ANY two characters are blood related it doesn't matter if they're related to the MC or not.
Oh, sorry. I didn't realize you were including Kylie. My error. Yes. The only way around that is if they are never part of a three- or foursome with Mike at the same time. Side by side, even if they aren't sexual with each other, would still be pushing the Patreon limits.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Technically speaking, for the purposes of the tag (which is different from Patreon rules), the "incest" tag should be here anyway because of Mike and Minami:

Sex act between family relatives, including those not related by blood.
(My emphasis). Even though a literal interpretation would mean husband and wife having sex would trigger the tag, it was obviously made to cover the step and similar families.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
So any plans on making Kylie into anything more than a Yandere I feel like unless you cheat on her right in front of her you can't really do anything with her.
No, then she became just like every other girls. She and her sister should remain as they are right now.

InfinityzeN

Oct 29, 2016
Well this developer and game are now trash tier 0 star rated from me, since the game hard crashes even if trying the hold shift fix.

Reactions: Giovany

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
Well this developer and game are now trash tier 0 star rated from me, since the game hard crashes even if trying the hold shift fix.
Has this been for several versions or just the newest release that just came out? If for the later I have found that it is best to wait for a few letters down the alphabet to be added for bug fixes. For the former I would suggest finding out what is causing the crash as it could be needing driver updates for your system.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes