leg28

Aug 15, 2018
That won't happen for a very long time with so many girls and evolving aspects.
you're right. i checked his patreon. for 15k/mo i would be adding every month new girl.
pitty. i like art and many tags. but prefer finished games or one you expect end in 2-3 years max. i'm not into sex soap operas so l'll come back in 5-10 years. if i'm lucky or alive

kokor

Dec 7, 2019
can you redo battle of the bands event ? i failed first time
Does anyone know if there is a way to trigger the Battle of the Bands event using the console or any other means?

Something strange happened to me. It triggered the event way too early when I still had like 40% practice so the band failed the battle. I thought it didnt matter, but it's been 3 seasons already and it hasn't triggered again for me, even though I have 100% pratice.

Was it a one time only event? If you fail, it's over? I thought you could try again so I didn't reload at the time.
Did you find a solution ??

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
What edit did you make?
can't remember the exact name of the value I changed, but I can send you my save so you can compare it and see the difference.
I am pretty sure it was something with "Kylie" and "arrest" in it though. I got the call, rolled back to save, edited my save, and when I tried to go ahead, I didn't get the call.
Just so you know, I got the call for a date from Camila before getting any call to arrest Kylie.

Reactions: teddyleung

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
"Her" ("they them" if she has a team.)
Enough there to enjoy as of now,
Best updates are the one with new sex options,
Like when the pie munching update dropped,
I wonder if MC can ever suggest Sub Sasha peg him instead of it being exclusive to Dom Sasha,
Doesn't have to be a dom sub thing if mc simply likes it.

Hasn't been any new girls in a long while but there is alotta girls that are nowhere near complete,
Indeed it might be around a decade or so before this game gets marked as Complete.
tnx
what is with fem.protagonist tag? you can play as girl too?

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
This version seems to be bugged, a lot of existing art is missing with almost all characters. Got the following message -

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'vo/workhard_0aa3303e.ogg'>:
Exception: Could not load image u'vo/workhard_0aa3303e.ogg': error('Unsupported image format',)

Reactions: TheSolInvictus

Billytherex

Jul 19, 2018
is there any up to date walkthrough made by the developer becasue there is the version 20 one but i was hoping there be a more updated one

Lohengrin77

Dec 29, 2018
Are there any new sex cgs except the minami shower scene where she is miracolously bald?
Also, the home harem marriage doesn't work for me at all.

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
Are there any new sex cgs except the minami shower scene where she is miracolously bald?
Also, the home harem marriage doesn't work for me at all.
I'd like to know that, too.
Regarding the Home Harem marriage, you need to propose to some girls in it individually. Also, some combinations don't work yet due to Love point caps (on Samantha and Lexi, I believe).

InfinityzeN

Oct 29, 2016
Has this been for several versions or just the newest release that just came out?
All letter versions of the 21.6 version. I have wasted hours trying to figure it out. It is not a new driver issue, since I have the latest drivers on my gaming rig and play heavy titles on it all the time. Guess I will try this brand new release to see if anything changed.

Nope, new version has same problem as the last. Hard crash on the loading screen with no info about why in the log. Don't know what the developer changed but it broke their game (and only their game) on my computer.

Last edited:

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
So for the home harem poly marriage is it only for minami sasha and bree? I got the ending with the three of them but I wasn't sure if you can get one with all five

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes