rmstw

Nov 3, 2020
Decided to restart with the new build. Right when your boss comes to check on you after you start i get this error. Ignoring it stops characters from popping up on the screen sometimes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Omegablade21

Jun 16, 2020
Unless new stuff has been added for her,
Her sub is still limited making it impossible to make her a sex slave,
No real reason to sub her at all,
In fact the only Sub options I remember are from getting good results in the shooting event where she sucks mc off +sub,
And being defiant during lewd scenes like turning head instead of trying to catch it in his mouth,
Which is what it comes down to,
How the mc responds to her but she never actually Doms the MC and the Sub is also very mild.

As far as I remember she still has very little of her own content as most of her scenes are tied to Cass/Dwayne Story line,
The 3 office girls each in their own accord outshine her in terms of focused content,
Not the only girl like that either,
The ones whom still need alotta work like the wrestler and the gym girl.
Yeah I didn't realize how much of her content was tied to the Cass/Dwayne storyline as I reached the part where you're supposed to learn Martial Arts in order to advance the storyline only problem is it's now Fall in my game. So the only thing the game tells me to do as far as Aletta content is to raise her Submission levels.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Any easy way to raise a character's submission levels.
Depends on the character. Some are naturally more submissive than others, and have dialogue, and sex options that raise sub levels. Some are harder and need to be gifted the book, Sex Slaves Story a lot. And some can only take a little bit of sub, before they lock the progress. A lot of sub points are tied to specific events for the girls and your choices there. :)

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
All letter versions of the 21.6 version. I have wasted hours trying to figure it out. It is not a new driver issue, since I have the latest drivers on my gaming rig and play heavy titles on it all the time. Guess I will try this brand new release to see if anything changed.

Nope, new version has same problem as the last. Hard crash on the loading screen with no info about why in the log. Don't know what the developer changed but it broke their game (and only their game) on my computer.
try this-
https://f95zone.to/threads/old-vide...ons-of-renpy-not-playing-well-together.87149/

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
"Lag fix"

*game starts lagging*'

Also, something that's been confusing me forever, but why is it every night at midnight-1am Kleio drops 1 point?

Last edited:

Gogledrive

Jul 27, 2021
How do i update this game on android? I've download the new update, i thought it would be obb or something, but it wasn't. Sorry im new with this kind of stuff

InfinityzeN

Oct 29, 2016
I know my rig is a few years old, but it still has a GTX 1080 GPU, 32GB of RAM, and a 1TB NVME SSD. I play new release high end games on it all the time. Other Renpy games which use the newest version have zero issues. The error long for this game has no errors listed.

It is not from some over clocking utility ether. First I do not use one. Second even booting into "Safe Mode" with everything disabled the game still crashes the same way. This developer just did something stupid in their code which makes their game hard crash that has run fine on this and an older rig for years.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't know why Malwarebytes keeps detecting and then quarantining the exe files as ransomware.
Ren'Py games are known for causing false positives in multiple antivirus programs. As for "why" I don't know, but it is perfectly common unfortunately.

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
You need to be in week 2(i think) to even start her stuff,
You need to deam about her twice,
It's more complicated if you don't have the lucky perk which you can simply add with the Cheat menu,
Then you need to progress Sam till she introduces you,
Which is after the wedding (Marriage Sucks event) where you hang out with her and bake something,
The following being the sex at home event which changes how Sam introduces MC to Emma you should do Emma before this as to avoid beating around bushes,
So after Marriage Sucks go to the bakery and meet Emma,
Then you gotta get Sam to arrange a date,
After the date you gotta meet Emma a few more times before starting to date her to which you never insist on hot coffee,
Eventually she'll start the fun stuff,
Last I played she was incomplete.
Thanks bro. I tried Revenge marriage so now I gonna try marriage suck

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes