Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
So what're these new pregnancy requests? Is it all the home harem characters or just the bree/sasha core?
Jfc - just go back a couple of pages.

Its home harem, girlfriends only. If they're a sex slave, they won't ask you to impregnate them, they know its going to happen anyway.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Downloaded 20.7.1 and I noticed the coffee break at the office is missing. I believe this was also the case with 20.7 as well. Is this intentional?

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Jfc - just go back a couple of pages.

Its home harem, girlfriends only. If they're a sex slave, they won't ask you to impregnate them, they know its going to happen anyway.
The "home harem" includes 5 characters now and can satisfy the small, medium and large harem endings. I felt it was fair to ask clarification.

Sekkese

Apr 29, 2020
I keep losing 3 hearts at midnight for Bree, Sasha, Samantha, and Audrey. Did this happen because of a choice I made?

oarclownfish

Oct 1, 2019
man been a long ass time since I touched this, it even got reworked
and still have problems passing/triggering basic events like going to the arcade with bree haha

DRAKEE97

Feb 5, 2019
She's still a B to the main character I mean yeah that shouldn't have happened but it seems like she cheated on him with other men MULTIPLE times before they broke up. Plus if she cheats on him during the first event and you leave afterwards she's MAD you left her with the check. like we should just sit there waiting for her to come back from screwing another guy on our DATE.
If I remember correctly Andrealphus said that he wanted to change a few thing on some stories,that would be one. so yeah maybe a future update will address that.

is this game close to be completed?
Also he said that 1 to 2 years last time someone asked

Anyone have full save with no girls that left
As of now impossible you have to lose Kylie to have Camila, so no can do unless using commands but can fuck up lots of things; also you miss a shit ton of events.

DaedalusWren

May 15, 2020
All letter versions of the 21.6 version. I have wasted hours trying to figure it out. It is not a new driver issue, since I have the latest drivers on my gaming rig and play heavy titles on it all the time. Guess I will try this brand new release to see if anything changed.

Nope, new version has same problem as the last. Hard crash on the loading screen with no info about why in the log. Don't know what the developer changed but it broke their game (and only their game) on my computer.
Check this post out #20,654 , it seems to fix the loading crash. It has for many others anyway.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Hello! New to this game. I'm a bit overwhelmed with the number of pages and reviews here.
Can someone tell me if I'll enjoy this game if NTR and non-vanilla content is my primary interest?
This looks like a really awesome harem game, though. This game makes me wish I was young again... :(

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Not much NTR really but easy to quickly get to,
Just skip to week to without really developing Sasha and her ex will show up,
The ntr is catching her blowing him in her bedroom just get her to around 50lp and keep dom/sub at 0 or neutral.

The only other and main source of NTR is Alexis to which you have to work till you get promoted enough to unlock her,
She goes out of her way to cuck the MC if the MC doesn't put her in her place real quick.

As far as non vanilla content aside from ntr and stepcest,
You'll be disappointed,
Very mild bdsm and a dom Sasha enjoys pegging mc that's about it.
Your answer was way more than I expected!
Thank you for your time my friend.

Omegablade21

Jun 16, 2020
Incomplete character,
Can't max her Sub yet,
Actually don't remember it going to 60,
So that's progress there she must have gotten new content.
Actually the Wiki has it going to 90
If I remember correctly Andrealphus said that he wanted to change a few thing on some stories,that would be one. so yeah maybe a future update will address that.

Also he said that 1 to 2 years last time someone asked

As of now impossible you have to lose Kylie to have Camila, so no can do unless using commands but can fuck up lots of things; also you miss a shit ton of events.
Honestly in my opinion Alexis's storyline and personality is just chopped full of holes like the author changed the course multiple times when creating her character like we're supposed to hate her but than he changed her past so we would actually care about her as an excuse as to why your character would want to forgive her for what she did and would want to marry her.

ellestar

Dec 24, 2019
lag is improved a little but it's still game ruining for me. trying to just wait an hour takes so long you see the screen for black for a second.

old version still works perfectly, so this is a bug from something that changed :/

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
I know my rig is a few years old, but it still has a GTX 1080 GPU, 32GB of RAM, and a 1TB NVME SSD. I play new release high end games on it all the time. Other Renpy games which use the newest version have zero issues. The error long for this game has no errors listed.

It is not from some over clocking utility ether. First I do not use one. Second even booting into "Safe Mode" with everything disabled the game still crashes the same way. This developer just did something stupid in their code which makes their game hard crash that has run fine on this and an older rig for years.
my laptop is only 4 years old itself but it couldn't run the newest version of renpy either. someone in another thread told me about the fix i described in the third post in that thread. It's worked on every game I've tried it on so far, both the crash on open thing and the smeared text thing others describe. Might as well give it a try.

hold shift while starting game (either dbl clicking or R click > open) until console opens.
select "force angle gl2 renderer".
close and restart.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes