Axato

Apr 27, 2018
Is there a way to force some events? I have Sam stuck at 10 Love points when after meeting her should go up to 20, I don't know what to do

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Andrealphus,

I'm curious why there is not an option to end a bondage relationship? The cheat menu allows you to undo a pregnancy, and of course, you can break up with a girlfriend, you can even remove piercings. So I'm wondering how hard it would be on the backend for you to enable the termination of a BDSM status.

I understand the game design of wanting replay value, but there's not a lot of value in having to do the same route twice. It would be in excess of 44 save slots to do that, and that isn't even counting slave slots for harem combinations.

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
is there any way to lowering the lag ?
i haven't play this game for 2-3 month beacuse the lag is really destroying my experience

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
on phone appear that event on saturday on Dwayne mansion where i most go and meet Cheerie with Cassidy help, but when saturday evenin come that location of her house, masion don appear on map, how i can find that house or how can i get to be there?

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Can we get Emma's sleepover dialogue fixed? It still says Saturday evening when the walkthrough says Friday evening.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Running 20.7.1 but Aletta so far has been a no-show. My charm is at 74 and the breakroom events never fire.

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
Seems like the scavenger hunt date with Emma is bugged with the last clue. Thought I knew what it was, didn't work, so I just went to every location and tried to see if it worked with no success. If it is bugged there's no way to make the date end. Had to reload an older save and stay away from her so I wouldn't get any more love with her, which then triggers the phone call that makes the hunt happen. Sigh.

Edit: Nevermind, not bugged. Having issues with a certain shop not being accessible is the problem.
which shop was it?

Aug 26, 2017
It's been over a year since my message that was quoted was originally posted. As such I don't remember, plus it's likely the dev has since changed how the quest works.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Running 20.7.1 but Aletta so far has been a no-show. My charm is at 74 and the breakroom events never fire.
Solved this. I remember that the code used to be that you could only do a coffee break if you hadn't drank coffee earlier in the day. Once I got to work and worked a shift, I was able to initiate the coffee break.

Reactions: Donkeybong

GoodDay2u

Jun 3, 2020
i can t find that one with x red like in screenshot, can anyone help me please. i really wanna find that coach.
That is option either choose Hire PI or go to police station report. if you choose Hire PI it will find coach for you. if you choose go to police station report it will investigations for you.

₩on

Dec 26, 2019
I just switched to a new pc and didn't backup any of my files. Is there anybody with a save that I can use?? Prefered ones with Harems all unlocked, all girls have a good relationship with you, and never pimped your co workers during negotiation with other company.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes