₩on

Dec 26, 2019
My save if anyone wants it. It has most of the harems and most of the girls done. Lexi, Sasha, Bree, Minami and Sam live with you.
I don't like the collars so I didn't collar anyone. You're CEO. Kylie isn't in jail unfortunately I messed up and her Taming harem isn't possible I think.
I downloaded your save file but when I'm in game, I do not see it? Downloaded in losesb folder > games > Saves. After I enter the game, I do not see the save in the load section, does it have to do something with the name of the save file (Name 940101_9-6-LT1.save and 1237142_95-2.save)?

Last edited:

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
Yeah I gotta say it is pretty annoying when the Main Character mute button breaks every other update. Like Wish there was a way to delete the audio files for that entirely cuz no one wants to listen to him ........

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
I downloaded your save file but when I'm in game, I do not see it? Downloaded in losesb folder > games > Saves. After I enter the game, I do not see the save in the load section, does it have to do something with the name of the save file (Name 940101_9-6-LT1.save and 1237142_95-2.save)?
Yeah delete all the numbers before the "_" You can change the name to something like 4-1 so it comes up on page four instead of 95

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
on my phone appear that event on saturday on Dwayne mansion where i most go and meet Cheerie with Cassidy help, but when saturday evenin come that location of her house, masion don appear on map, how i can find that house or how can i get to be there?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
on my phone appear that event on saturday on Dwayne mansion where i most go and meet Cheerie with Cassidy help, but when saturday evenin come that location of her house, masion don appear on map, how i can find that house or how can i get to be there?
Oh for fuck's sake. Any time you are invited to Dwayne's home, it should automatically happen. Try playing the game for a bit before running here every time you come across...well...anything.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
Oh for fuck's sake. Any time you are invited to Dwayne's home, it should automatically happen. Try playing the game for a bit before running here every time you come across...well...anything.
dude on me is not workin or nothin happen, i can t find that location of Dwayne, so stop please to be rude... ok? thanks

MakoM

Aug 4, 2020
You guys keep posting the same fix like I didn't try it a week before my first post. No matter what, this game never gets the whole way through loading and hard crashes. Shift, no shift, restarted in safe mode, it does not matter. This game (and only this game) crashes.

The developer messed something up in the code when they put out 21.6. This is the only game using the new version of Renpy I have any issues with. In fact it is the only game I have any issues with. It also generates a clean log with no info about why it crashed.
Very simple, Rempy devs are saying your graphic card is shit, (even if not), buy a new one...

Edger

May 30, 2017
How long does Sasha not available after I paid for her boobjob? She is basically gone in my game.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
the only problem or shame or bad thing in this game will be and remain that part where u will get married with one of that all girls and game end. this game i am sure with continued part of marriage will be more fun, interesting and alot others

Juicespectre

Jul 3, 2017
How exactly do i trigger the Scottie Talk scene in Sasha's route. Triggered the first scene where he shows up, waited a week with LP below 50 and zero KP yet nothing happens. What am i doing wrong?

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
I looked at the change log and couldn't find my answer. Is mood for NG+ still broken?
Increasing Charm increases mood cap same way increasing strength increases stamina, and previous builds fail to carry it over.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes