kazuya

Nov 13, 2017
does anyone have an issue with a broken mute button for Mike? I`m on v.21.7.1 or is there any other way to mute mike voice?

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
does anyone have an issue with a broken mute button for Mike? I`m on v.21.7.1 or is there any other way to mute mike voice?
Same here.. sometimes he talks, sometimes he mutes. Most of the time he talks during sex with Aletta and Bree.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
I didn't play the last version (the one that introduced the office harem) but whoever draws the art for the new spanking scenes Aletta and Audrey need to redraw the whole game lol. Those faces are :love: .. Same guy that draws the MILF MC's mum?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
v21.7.1 Mac/Android:
Mac:

Android:

kitsunedawn

Aug 17, 2017
I love the game... though honestly, I wish there was a mod that allowed us to "complete" certain quests when things get a touch buggy.

InfinityzeN

Oct 29, 2016
You guys keep posting the same fix like I didn't try it a week before my first post. No matter what, this game never gets the whole way through loading and hard crashes. Shift, no shift, restarted in safe mode, it does not matter. This game (and only this game) crashes.

The developer messed something up in the code when they put out 21.6. This is the only game using the new version of Renpy I have any issues with. In fact it is the only game I have any issues with. It also generates a clean log with no info about why it crashed.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
anyone who can really know how i really convince Alexis to go to police without i lose that part where i most hire that Private Investigator? please, help me guys. i convince Alexis to go to police one time but i lost that PI and second time i contact that P I and i lost that part where i convince Alexis go to police. how i most do to can do both without lose them? thanks

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
anyone who can really know how i really convince Alexis to go to police without i lose that part where i most hire that Private Investigator? please, help me guys. i convince Alexis to go to police one time but i lost that PI and second time i contact that P I and i lost that part where i convince Alexis go to police. how i most do to can do both without lose them? thanks
Did it not occur to you that you can don't do both?
You can go to the PI or you can go to the police.
Its one or the other. Not both.

Reactions: WhiteWolf34Uk

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
i understand but i saw and hear on others who play this game, they told did both of them. i don t know how honestly. and what advice u can give me, wich one of them i most do? just wonder. thanks

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I didn't play the last version (the one that introduced the office harem) but whoever draws the art for the new spanking scenes Aletta and Audrey need to redraw the whole game lol. Those faces are :love: .. Same guy that draws the MILF MC's mum?
As far as I know the artist is the same for all characters and scenes now although they have different writers. I think I remember something along those lines being said during the "Kleio Kerfuffle".

You guys keep posting the same fix like I didn't try it a week before my first post. No matter what, this game never gets the whole way through loading and hard crashes. Shift, no shift, restarted in safe mode, it does not matter. This game (and only this game) crashes.

The developer messed something up in the code when they put out 21.6. This is the only game using the new version of Renpy I have any issues with. In fact it is the only game I have any issues with. It also generates a clean log with no info about why it crashed.
Then again, if others don't have the problem, it must be on your end by the same reasoning. "You're the only guy for whom it doesn't work." Thing is, despite all compatibility claims, some computers, cards, variations on OS do not behave as they should and it is hard to pin down.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
i understand but i saw and hear on others who play this game, they told did both of them. i don t know how honestly. and what advice u can give me, wich one of them i most do? just wonder. thanks
I don't think anybody can have done both of them without either a bug or some meddling around with flags.

It is your decision which one to do, there's no "right" or "wrong". As with others, you can spoiler yourself in the Wiki if you do not want certain outcomes. I personally would suggest going to the police, it's more in line with Mike for me, but that's just a suggestion, not a "must".

Reactions: WhiteWolf34Uk

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
I don't think anybody can have done both of them without either a bug or some meddling around with flags.

It is your decision which one to do, there's no "right" or "wrong". As with others, you can spoiler yourself in the Wiki if you do not want certain outcomes. I personally would suggest going to the police, it's more in line with Mike for me, but that's just a suggestion, not a "must".

i really appreciate it, honestly. thanks. what happen after that P I call u back?

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
and other new things and characters i saw in this update was Gwendolinne, Reona and Natalie, i guess. i would love to see them more or others new female characters in next update. GOD bless u all guys.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes