Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
I don’t know if you need to have a guitar by the bedroom scene. I just learned how to play then triggered the scene where MC hears Sasha in her bedroom.
On another topic, is there a way to view all the cgs in the game? While I really like the game, I don’t want to have to do the multitude of playthroughs needed to get every single character’s cgs. Like one of Aletta’s scenes requires the shooting skill. And since it’s a “start only” skill and this is the only event that requires it (as far as I can remember), it feels like too much trouble to get it. Unless there’s an easy way to get all the starting perks…but other things like sacrificing Emma or Samantha (isn’t there a way to see all of Emma’s scenes without losing Sam?) or Kylie content vs…cop lady content. Oh, and speaking of Emma, I hope Andrealphus will be adding more content for her. It seems like they’re focusing on harems for now. Which is fine; I’m all for adding new characters and content to the harems (petition to have all characters in the home harem enter a poly-marriage ending, not just Bree+Sasha :p). But some of the individual characters are lacking in content. Emma seems to have gotten the shortest end of the stick. I feel like Bree could get use some more content in her Gamer Path. If I remember right, she goes from 30 RP to 100 RP in a single event. That just reeks of ‘lack of content’ considering everyone else has so many more events to reach full RP. I looked on the Patreon and saw that a new character named Kat missed the vote by 4%. She was supposed to be an evil gamer girl or something and I feel like she would have been a perfect addition to the Bree Gamer Path. In any case, I realize that Andrealphus can’t do everything all at once (which is why there are so many characters in the “teaser” section), and I understand that it would be better to cater to the majority instead of the more niche content requests but I’m sad that my desires aren’t being addressed with the content updates. This is more of a rant and doesn’t mean anything. Any perceived anger from this post is purely coincidental and not intended. Although this raises a question: would it be better to add bits of content to a bunch of different/new characters and ideas? Or would it be better to start a new idea and finish it to completion before continuing on? In this case “completion” means complete up to a certain point. I don’t think the Home Harem was planned to have 5+ members from the very beginning.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don’t know if you need to have a guitar by the bedroom scene. I just learned how to play then triggered the scene where MC hears Sasha in her bedroom.
On another topic, is there a way to view all the cgs in the game? While I really like the game, I don’t want to have to do the multitude of playthroughs needed to get every single character’s cgs. Like one of Aletta’s scenes requires the shooting skill. And since it’s a “start only” skill and this is the only event that requires it (as far as I can remember), it feels like too much trouble to get it. Unless there’s an easy way to get all the starting perks…but other things like sacrificing Emma or Samantha (isn’t there a way to see all of Emma’s scenes without losing Sam?) or Kylie content vs…cop lady content. Oh, and speaking of Emma, I hope Andrealphus will be adding more content for her. It seems like they’re focusing on harems for now. Which is fine; I’m all for adding new characters and content to the harems (petition to have all characters in the home harem enter a poly-marriage ending, not just Bree+Sasha :p). But some of the individual characters are lacking in content. Emma seems to have gotten the shortest end of the stick. I feel like Bree could get use some more content in her Gamer Path. If I remember right, she goes from 30 RP to 100 RP in a single event. That just reeks of ‘lack of content’ considering everyone else has so many more events to reach full RP. I looked on the Patreon and saw that a new character named Kat missed the vote by 4%. She was supposed to be an evil gamer girl or something and I feel like she would have been a perfect addition to the Bree Gamer Path. In any case, I realize that Andrealphus can’t do everything all at once (which is why there are so many characters in the “teaser” section), and I understand that it would be better to cater to the majority instead of the more niche content requests but I’m sad that my desires aren’t being addressed with the content updates. This is more of a rant and doesn’t mean anything. Any perceived anger from this post is purely coincidental and not intended. Although this raises a question: would it be better to add bits of content to a bunch of different/new characters and ideas? Or would it be better to start a new idea and finish it to completion before continuing on? In this case “completion” means complete up to a certain point. I don’t think the Home Harem was planned to have 5+ members from the very beginning.
You can get more "begin only" skills through New Game + (it will keep your old one, you can add another) or through the cheat menu.

Also, while you said yourself it was "more of a rant" - one or two paragraphs would help to better read your post :)

simon.dean

Aug 28, 2018
Is there a way besides loading an old save to get out of the wedding with kleio? I want to keep playing the game and my main save and my backup save is days (in real life time) apart and i would rather not replay it all.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Are there any ramifications to the pregnancy questions coming with this version? I've been refusing but some girls take that better than others.

Redluffy

Oct 5, 2017
Why would anyone need to cheat their stats past 100?
Nevermind I figured it out btw its so you can make more money faster.

Here are the commands

hero_fitness_max=X
hero_charm_max=x
hero_knowledge_max=X
hero_fun_max=X
hero_energy_max=X
hero_hunger_max=X

X being any amount you want.

oarclownfish

Oct 1, 2019
can't for the life of me get the second aletta submission event to trigger, the "afternoon meeting"
and going by the wiki it should be this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but nothing, meet all requirements also tested every day of the week to be present in case it was one in specific and still nada

trexa

Feb 3, 2018
Does someone know a console command to trigger the "Minami Moves in" event?

I started a new save, but she does not moves in after the second phone call. A month after the call i started another new game (i had some overlapping events saturdays), but she does not move again (now 10 days). I spoke with Bree and Sasha an cleaned the attic. I stayed at home in different rooms the whole time .

trumpet25

Sep 24, 2019
Hi, I don't know why but from the last version of the game I can't ask a date with Minami, even if I've done all the story events and I have her in the home harem with 100 love. Any solutions?

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Do the Girls give birth eventually with a corresponding scene?
Not necessarily visual but with text saying "hey dude, we are parents now, whats next?" xD

Right now Bree and Sasha has big bellys.....for a while now. Made me wonder so I came to ask.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Do the Girls give birth eventually with a corresponding scene?
Not necessarily visual but with text saying "hey dude, we are parents now, whats next?" xD

Right now Bree and Sasha has big bellys.....for a while now. Made me wonder so I came to ask.
No and will not happen with scene.
There is planned for anywhere in the future that there will be an optional pregnancy overhaul where the girl births after four seasons offscreen, get -20 love and you have to pay each week 100 money per child because as Andrealphus said, girls are not happy if they will birth a child outside of marriage.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
No and will not happen with scene.
There is planned for anywhere in the future that there will be an optional pregnancy overhaul where the girl births after four seasons offscreen, get -20 love and you have to pay each week 100 money per child because as Andrealphus said, girls are not happy if they will birth a child outside of marriage.
I see, so I take it there is also no way right now to reverse it so I have the normal standing pictures. Not without a mod I presume.

- "I am native german speaker"
Nice, Grüße aus dem Bergischen ,)

Reactions: Konstantinus

Pb20/20

Apr 17, 2019
can someone tell me how to ask minami's request for bree sasha and samantha? I have tried everything but I am still stuck at this part there is no popup in the interaction menu. And if there is a specific time when I am supposed to ask then please do tell.

The guide on fandom says ask the girls but no amount of trying gets me to that point.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I see, so I take it there is also no way right now to reverse it so I have the normal standing pictures. Not without a mod I presume.

- "I am native german speaker"
Nice, Grüße aus dem Bergischen ,)
There is a way if you have cheat mode on.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes