HighGrove

Nov 10, 2017
Is Alette'a love cap bugged? The wiki suggests that seeing her second Shooting event should move the cap from 50 to 100, but I've gone through that scene and she's still capped at 50. I mostly ask because there seem to be scenes during the CEO questline that change if Alette's Love Points are above 50, but if the Shooting even doesn't raise her cap then the only way to actually get her past 50 is with scenes that don't trigger until you're already CEO.

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
The main reason my last post wasn’t paragraphed all that well is because I’m typing this on a phone so I don’t have a good picture of how big the post is and what not.

Also, has Andrealphus said anything about adding in all the characters in those character polls he did a while back?

redwolf567

May 24, 2018
i seem to be stuck at bree lp 75% and 50% KP but i followed the walkthrough exactly... is this a bug or did i do soemthing wrong

HighGrove

Nov 10, 2017
Is Shiori's Office Harem morning coffee actually in the game? Using either of the work options in my office during the morning doesn't seem to want to trigger it.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Do office harem only started after you are CEO? I already have both Shiori and Audrey on 70LP, 25KP + 3x sex each but I'm still far away from getting Dwayne killed, still no Cherry yet.

But Shiori already caught me spanking Audrey (while Audrey threatening me with HR)

HighGrove

Nov 10, 2017
Do office harem only started after you are CEO? I already have both Shiori and Audrey on 70LP, 25KP + 3x sex each but I'm still far away from getting Dwayne killed, still no Cherry yet.

But Shiori already caught me spanking Audrey (while Audrey threatening me with HR)
This one I can answer. Confusingly, there are TWO events where Shiori catches you with Audrey. The one that triggers them agreeing to share you doesn't come until later.

Reactions: Deane9850

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
I'm not sure if this has been addressed before, but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When Lexi is part of the Home Harem, I'm pretty surre he is already dead and buried, yeah. But I think this is less about 'shocking Lexi back into reality' and more along the lines of 'dialogue that was written to be used in any situation with different replies', since if I remember correctly, this is the lead-up to Lexi's announcement she's pregnant (correct me if I'm wrong, I managed that way back in the 20.something versions, so I don't exactly remember anymore).

vampirial

Aug 8, 2017
for some reason the game now has like a 10 second delay everytime i press a button. sometimes it even says game not responding. anyone know how to fix it?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes