Sep 24, 2019
Does anyone know a fix for minami not showing up after the call that she will move in? i got the call from her in spring and its now fall but despite me showing up at home for several hours on saturday for a few weeks the event won't trigger.
I've talked to both bree and sasha about her moving in aswell but she never shows up.

Waveshaper

Oct 19, 2018
Does anyone know a fix for minami not showing up after the call that she will move in? i got the call from her in spring and its now fall but despite me showing up at home for several hours on saturday for a few weeks the event won't trigger.
I've talked to both bree and sasha about her moving in aswell but she never shows up.
This was pretty much solved/explained just over the last two pages here - mind reading it yourself?

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
Do the Sasha and Minami sex scenes change when you turn them blonde? Or are they the same scenes but with different hair colors? Also, any bets on how big the home harem will get?

pingmitzi

Nov 28, 2019
Damn, I wish I had another chance to talk to another girl in front of Kylie (a jealous event) to get Taming Harem.

pingmitzi

Nov 28, 2019
Do the Sasha and Minami sex scenes change when you turn them blonde? Or are they the same scenes but with different hair colors? Also, any bets on how big the home harem will get?
Minami and Sasha have the same scenes but with different hair colors if you can change them with the command button.

Last edited:

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Love & Sex: Second Base [v21.7.1a] [Andrealphus] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 979 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 517 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 483 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes