Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
I have a few questions. I don't know why but:
- Minami don't arrive, it says I need to wait for her to move in but this never happens. I waited more than, I don't know, 60 days.
- Bree is stuck at 40% love. There is no event that I can trigger so it continues.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Just accidentally discovered a fantastic glitch to exploit in the present build (v21.7.2a) that lets you max out strength and charm.

At the very beginning of the game when Bree asks you about your hobbies, choose any hobby that does not increase intelligence. When you see your stat increase, click 2-3 dialogues then scroll back right to when it increases and you'll see the bonus stack on itself. Don't scroll too far back, or you'll lose the stat bonus. Repeat until the stats are as high as desired.

You can only get intelligence up to 20 when you unlock a dialogue topic, which locks you in, so make sure you do that last.

Edit: Actually figured out how to max intelligence as well. You have to figit with it a bit, but it seemed like scrolling back a split second after clicking was able to get the game to save the topic selection and go back far enough to keep boosting the stat.

This glitch also seems to work for traits, so you can get all the good ones immediately if you want.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Just accidentally discovered a fantastic glitch to exploit in the present build (v21.7.2a) that lets you max out strength and charm.

At the very beginning of the game when Bree asks you about your hobbies, choose any hobby that does not increase intelligence. When you see your stat increase, click 2-3 dialogues then scroll back right to when it increases and you'll see the bonus stack on itself. Don't scroll too far back, or you'll lose the stat bonus. Repeat until the stats are as high as desired.

You can only get intelligence up to 20 when you unlock a dialogue topic, which locks you in, so make sure you do that last.

Edit: Actually figured out how to max intelligence as well. You have to figit with it a bit, but it seemed like scrolling back a split second after clicking was able to get the game to save the topic selection and go back far enough to keep boosting the stat.

This glitch also seems to work for traits, so you can get all the good ones immediately if you want.
Interesting indeed, normally Ren'Py doesn't do that.

However, if you're inclined to cheat all that, why not use the cheat menu?

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
I have a few questions. I don't know why but:
- Minami don't arrive, it says I need to wait for her to move in but this never happens. I waited more than, I don't know, 60 days.
- Bree is stuck at 40% love. There is no event that I can trigger so it continues.
download the newest version
increse bree's KP to 25

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
I read in the wiki that Bree can't get above 50 KP in her Gamer Path, but I want to add Minami to the Home Harem which requires both Sasha and Bree to have a KP of 51 + (or maybe it was '>51'). Is there any indication of if Andrealphus will increase the max KP for Bree on the Gamer Path?

Also, kinda on a tangent, but if you initiate the Home Harem and get Kylie to yandere-kill Bree, can you still add characters to the harem? Or are you locked out of it because you can't ask Bree if it's okay if the others join?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes